Never forget

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Hanzo, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Remembering our fallen on 9/11. And remembering all that made the ultimate sacrifice for us. Thank you to those who served, continue to serve, and especially those who have sacrificed.

I know they say to forgive and forget. But not in this case. I think too many of our "leaders" have forgotten and forgiven. And right along with them, our media. They forgot they were supposed to be there to keep our leaders honest and our citizens informed. They chose to be in bed with them instead. And to all of them, I have some choice French words. Pardon my French.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Won't forgive, can't forget.... They are still fighting the war that started on 9/11, while we seem to think that they can't bring it here again.

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

Agree totally with everything but the date, seems to have started about ad 609 and they have been bringing it to our parts of the world for well over 1000 years. We may be told about "their peaceful nature" and "co existing with them", but a look at history indicates that we should be very afraid and very watchful. A religion that destroys 2000 year old temples and 3500 year old sites in the name of their "god" ,lower case deliberate, beheads people, rapes women, requires people to join their faith, etc, may have some problems and be a danger to me and mine.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

For a very long time I have been aware of Islam being a no holds barred enemy to the west, and us. I also distrust Japan because of their nearly rabid ..... "Pure Japanese only" racist attitude and how they view business as a way of waging war. jmho
    The Chinese and Russians are on my watch and see list.

5. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

I will never forget. But it sure seems to me a lot of Americans have. They may chant the slogan, but have no clue as to the lessons learned the hard way on that day. Our current government leadership tops that list.

Hanzo and Dunerunner like this.
  6. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

God bless Dr. Yeneneh Betru, a physician that spent his own time and money buying kidney dialysis machines and training techs to run them in Africa. I am sure there are many followers of allah that have benefited from his generosity. That generosity died on 9-11

Hanzo and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7