Never mind...nothing to see...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by sniper-66, Nov 15, 2005.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Now what did I do to deserve that kind of abuse? I can tell you with just about absolute certainty that your story is incorrect!

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm guessing you didn't ck your PM's where I asked you to please not kill me for posting this joke????? [peep]

or notice the disclaimer at the top?? :oops: ;)

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I like it [afro] :p :?: :?: [troll] ;)

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ok...so I'm working backwards...Hey ..I didn't want to offend anyone...

All embryos start out with the same number of stem cells. Over nine months, those cells develop into a complete female baby. The problem occurs when the cells are instructed by the little chromosomes to make a male baby instead. Because there are only so many cells to go around, the cells required to develop a male's reproductive organs have to come from cells already assigned elsewhere in the female.

Recent tests show that these cells are removed from the communications center of the brain, migrate lower in the body, and develop into male sexual organs.
    If you can visualize a normal brain being similar to a full deck of cards, this means that males are born a few cards short, so to speak, and some of their cards are in their shorts.

The difference between the male and the female brain manifests itself in various ways. Little girls will tend to play house or learn to read. Little boys, however, will tend to place buckets over their heads and run into walls. Little girls will think about things before taking action. Little boys, on the other hand, will just punch or kick something and will look surprised if someone asks them why they just punched their little brother who was half asleep and looking the other way. This basic cognitive difference continues to widen until the onset of puberty, when the hormones kick in and the trouble really begins.

After puberty, not only do the sizes of the male and the female brain differ, but the center of thought also differs. Women think with their heads. Male thoughts often originate lower in their bodies, where their ex-brain cells reside.

Of course, the size of this problem varies from man to man. In some men only a small number of brain cells migrate, and they are left with nearly full mental capacity, but they tend to be rather dull, sexually speaking. Such men are known in medical terms as "Civilians."

A much smaller number of men suffer larger brain cell relocation. These men are medically referred to as "Pilots."

A very small number of men suffer massive brain cell migration. These men are usually referred to as... "Mr. President."

5. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

OK, CRC took me seriously o_O The first time in my life anyone has taken me seriously! So, to let y'all know I have a sense of humor and can take a jab, here is one for y'all:

What is the difference between a pilot and a jet engine?

The jet engine stops whining after the flight.

OK, two for y'all

What is the difference between an Apache Pilot and a hoover vacuum?

The hoover keeps it's dirt bags on the inside!!!!

There, feel better CRC?

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[gasmask]

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[camo]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7