Never Saw This One Coming!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OzarkSaints, Aug 22, 2010.

1. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

So as I mentioned in another thread, we are in the middle of a move and we ended up just getting a hotel with a kitchen so we could unload everything out of the truck and the heat...had some ammo that hadn't been put into ammo cans cause they were always stored high and dry....and guess what? of all ****ing things, the bathtub develops a leak and gets some of our ammo wet!!!

not a big deal in the end, there wasn't a whole lot that got wet, but definitely a lesson on how important it is to be prepared for wacko weird ass occurrences!

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

lesson learned I guess is don't store your ammo in bath tub anywhere

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Wet ammo is no big deal...if manufactured properly...In the army we would get completely wet, guns, clothes, ammo, grenades...everything soaking and dripping (they never thought us to fly over rivers, or to walk on water...:D).

Only thing we paid attention to is to wipe, dry and oil the AK's...not to start rusting on the top cover. We would just wipe ammo and grenades, nothing more...never had a misfire...

4. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

tac...lol....yeah....lol....it was stored under the beds....when I say leak I mean LEAK as in it came under/along the wall through the whole room!

5. pokemont17

pokemont17 Neophyte Monkey

I also think so.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7