new direction ????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Homunculi, Nov 20, 2018.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Altoidfishfins, how come most of us know what you say is true, but in the last 60 or so years it has just kept getting worse, and here in New Hampshire the easiest way to get elected is to be a woman and promise to make everything free? Have capral tunnel surgery scheduled for Dec on one hand and later on other. Had to see my GP who sent me to Nero, who sent me to surgeon, who sent me back to Nero for a $600 electro nerve test. Then I had to have a surgical consult , an EKG, blood work, and pre op exam and it is up to close to two thousand billed and I haven't had the surgery yet. If I want a second opinion, the system would make me do it all over again and I know of no way to even find out what the bill is going to be. I have asked the DR, and they haven't the slightest clue and even if they do, they don't know what the difference between payment and billed will be.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

as details are unfolding ... the perspective owner is wanting to bring me on full time over 3 maybe 4 washes ...
    this means a steady income ... no more 1099 crap... for a while .. till he gets rid of me and or sells the stores
    that being said ... i do not know the details of the full time position i am being offered ... new email has the current owner stating the deal will be finalized by the end of the month ,,,
    so i have some time to hammer out a deal and get myself back up to middle class life again (for how long)
    my thoughts are to ask the new owner how this is going to play out ... do not want to sign on ... and 5-6 months later he finds someone cheaper to work for him ....
    been there done that ... signed on with a company .. great pay ... trained all the new guys on how to do the work and got let go... then they refused the severance deal ... and wanted to enforce a no compete ...
    that was tossed out of court for their failure to pay the severance ...

Cruisin Sloth, Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Let us know how it goes. Hoping the best for you.

Homunculi, Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

ok !!! got some numbers for bas e income ... overtime and fuel reimbursement and or a company truck
    looks promising .... very hard to turn down with the numbers i am running now with both jobs ... might have to accept

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well that's some good news for the New Year . I'm sure that may have dropped your stress level . Congrats and hope everything works out for you .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7