New Dress Wear

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Seacowboys, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I like to dress up on occasion and this should go nicely with my black croc boots and belt.
    photo(6).JPG

STANGF150 likes this.
  2. Seacowboys

Maggie got this for me for an early Christmas.
    photo(5).JPG

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Very nice - nothing like ivory to amp up the dress code

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Maggie and Apollo would have made beautiful puppies together - unfortunately, his manhood had been taken many years before he left for greener pastures

5. Seacowboys

next Pups I get will be kept in-tact to make more as they wear out! Nothing wears elephant quite as well as a Colt! (Well, except maybe an elephant).

6. RightHand

My first male, Taj, got a little "overheated" before I finally had to do something about it - I thought he was going to injure himself with his enthusiasm for all things Taj

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Nice Croc holster! Where'd you get it? I'm thinking my M1991A1 with it's African Snakewood grips would look giood in it too.

8. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Nice 1911....

9. Seacowboys

El Paso Saddlery

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Thanks!

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

That outfit would be a hit at any G&L Mardigras

That outfit would be a hit at any G&L mardi gras....the gun may make them a little nervous, but they'd really go for the black alligator leather (except for the animal liberation types that is....but I guess there's always some party pooper in the crowd)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7