New drink

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghrit, Jul 17, 2008.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A little punny, but sent along anyway ~~

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks, "Bartender, got any
    specials today?" The bartender answers, "Yes, as a matter of fact we do
    have a new drink; invented by a gynecologist patron of ours. It's a mix
    of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka."
    >
    The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?" The bartender
    replies, "It's a Pabst Smir."

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

sounds disgusting[beer]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

~giggle~

Here's one I received from a dear friend:

The old King of the Plant Realm died. His young son ascended the throne, and over time, grew into the job. Then came the urgings from his ministers that he should go forth and sow his seed and produce seedlings of his own. Begonias, daffodils, lilies, and roses were brought in to meet the young king in hopes that one would bear fruit. Unfortunately, nothing about them took root in the heart of the young king.

One day, he was out riding his dragon, Snap, and he spotted a gorgeous plant in a bad section of the garden. Asking about her, he was told she was named Daisy, but had a bad reputation (and fungus). Still, he was intrigued and wanted her as his bride, and for her to be fully versed in all the issues of the kingdom.

His viziers and ministers spent months training her in accounting, and economics, as well as biology and statecraft. To no avail, the time passed and she proved unable to grasp the easiest of concepts. With the start of the grand ball after the wedding, the Grand Vizier asked her to add 2 and 6, and she replied, "5".

Throwing his leaves toward heaven, he bent deep in the stem and cried, "I give up. You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think!!!"

4. Ivan

Ivan Monkey++

i asked the bartender for a double entendre. he gave it to me.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7