New Drinking Game...for The State of The Union..

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Jan 26, 2010.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/26/state-of-the-union-drinki_n_436932.html

NOTE: The Huffington Post in no way encourages binge drinking. This is the comedy section. If you actually drank as much as we suggested you would die, so do not do that.

<table class="table-dotted" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="last_row"><th>Event</th><th class="last_col">Instructions</th></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "let me be clear"</td><td class="last_col">Do one shot</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "change isn't easy"</td><td class="last_col">Do one shot</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "make no mistake" </td><td class="last_col">Do one shot</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "Let me be clear, change isn't easy, make no mistake."</td><td class="last_col">He's screwing with you to get you drunk, so five shots</td></tr> <tr><td>Joe Wilson yells something</td><td class="last_col">Do two shots</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama yells back </td><td class="last_col">Finish the bottle</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "jobs"</td><td class="last_col">Do one shot, two if you're unemployed</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says "health care"</td><td class="last_col">Do not drink, you will not be given a replacement liver</td></tr> <tr><td>Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal</td><td class="last_col">Do one shot</td></tr> <tr><td>Nancy Pelosi becomes a seal</td><td class="last_col">STOP DRINKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama mentions Bo </td><td class="last_col">Put beer in your dog's water bowl</td></tr> <tr><td>Michelle Obama wears a slinky dress</td><td class="last_col">Go immediately to the HuffPost Style page for close-ups</td></tr> <tr><td>Joe Biden nods-off/laughs inappropriately/starts talking before the speech is over</td><td class="last_col">Do three shots</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama uses the term "Congressional leadership"</td><td class="last_col">Do two shots carefully as all that laughing will make it difficult to swallow</td></tr> <tr><td>Obama says he's "fighting for you"</td><td class="last_col">Do one shot, two if you believe him</td></tr> <tr class="last_row"><td>Obama mentions Haiti</td><td class="last_col">Text “Haiti” to the number 90999 and donate $10 to the Red Cross</td></tr></tbody></table>

[beer]

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[boozingbuddies]

3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Now I remember why I stopped drinking at a much younger age....
    Couldn't count that high after the first bottle!

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I love it, too bad I'll be working during the speech. Guns & Alcohol just don't mix. Guess I'll switch it up for sweet tea or coffee (I'll be up all night LOL)

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

State of the Union from the new and improved Obama; hear he's gonna change his name from Barak to Al (Al Obama). Can't wait to hear how much he is helping all us middle-class folks. Bet you a shot of Tullimore Dew he says "America has spoken and I am listening".

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

One shot for everytime he blames Bush for something. No need to drink any other time as this alone will induce alcohol poisoning and death.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Wow, it's a darn good thing I dont drink....BOBBLEHEAD Pelosi would have had me losing it!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7