new from northern canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pale rider, Sep 3, 2007.

1. pale rider

pale rider Monkey+++

just jumping in to say howdy eh.

i am a dual citizen born in Canada raised in the states then returned to Canada after 31 yrs have good experience in all environments lived in Ohio Indiana, Georgia, Texas, and Arizona. now call northern Ontario my home.
    I have military experience and also lots of solo trips and my passion is wild edibles i am set to take a course in mid sept. any how that's who i am.

2. griffin1340

griffin1340 Monkey+++

Welcome in! You'll like it here.

3. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Good Day

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death. and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth"

Welcome to the Monkey! Big fan of wild edibles myself..... especially morels!

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

welcome, whatwith glob-"AL" "Gorming around thecorner soon you'l be hunting real ...estate deals for all us selfish grumpy Suv americans of Course we're all americans according to the cfr aint we...
    good to have ya..

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7