New guy from North Texas checking in.....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Woodchipper518, Sep 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Welcome to the site, chipper! I hope you enjoy it!:)

2. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Welcome from north Idaho...

3. I am an Oklahoma native but only for a year. Parents moved to North Alabama....I moved on and ended up in North Atlanta where I met my bride and had 2 daughters. So my kids are Georgia Peaches Raised as Texans. My oldest just married an OU Pride guy so we are Sooner fans by marriage.

4. About 3 years. My daughter got caught on a bridge in a snow/ice storm and ran out of fuel, was wearing cute clothes not appropriate for the winter. My wife was freaking out.....she was rescued. I then started researching emergency car bags....then bug out bags....then the passion/obsession/addiction..was set.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hope your ladies, learned the Lesson, on knowing the local weather forecast for the next couple of days... Out here where I live, if you do not have a handle on the Wx, at least two days out, it can cost you your life...

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm up here now poking around Stone mountain, Lot of sausage on the hoof walking around!

Tully Mars likes this.
  7. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

Welcome to the monkey, glad to have you here!

1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly