New guy here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Homer Simpson, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

New guy here in the upper middle of SC.

I found this site on a start page search, while looking for a "new" survival site. Been on another site for a few years, and frankly I became disenfranchised with that site due to their incessant ads and advertising e-mails.
    I understand that a site needs ads to make money to run, but they were going overboard.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and hope to be able to contribute with my meager knowledge of some things and more extensive knowledge of others.

Happy to be on board.

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Welcome.

3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

And we are glad to have you on board..... Welcome!!

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Welcome, Homer. Nice to have you join us. Feel free to take part!
    I have links in the bottom of my posts (signature area) for quick access to some of our most important areas on the forum. The support we receive is purely voluntary, and this forum benefits from its member base, in proper style. If you (or any new member) ever has a question, feel free to ask any of us with a fancy tag under our names and if we can't answer it, we will find somebody who will.

6. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

Welcome Homie, good to have you

Brokor likes this.
  7. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome from a Tar Heel Monkey!

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome, here!!

9. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I too recently joined after belonging to another forum that did the same thing. Been here for a couple of months and there are some people that really know their stuff here. I enjoy it very much

kellory likes this.
  10. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

Welcome to Survival Monkey Tree -- the kindest civil yet knowledgeable group of survival forum people I've ever found "under one roof".

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7