New Hampshire house bill to rein in feds

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

found on a fringe site, but the bill exists:
    Here's ya civil war:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread433642/pg1
    Now THIS is protesting! Contact your State government and ask if they are doing anything like this.

become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government

Official Docket of HCR6:
    Date Body Description
    01/08/2009 H Introduced and Referred to State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs
    01/14/2009 H Public [COLOR=#D0D060 ! important][COLOR=#D0D060 ! important]Hearing[/color][/color]: 2/5/2009 1:00 PM LOB 203
    01/27/2009 H Executive Session: 2/12/2009 2:00 PM LOB 203

HCR 6 – AS INTRODUCED
    [​IMG]
    That any Act by the Congress of the United States, Executive Order of the President of the United States of America or Judicial Order by the Judicatories of the United States of America which assumes a power not delegated to the government of United States of America by the Constitution for the United States of America and which serves to diminish the liberty of the any of the several States or their citizens shall constitute a nullification of the Constitution for the United States of America by the government of the United States of America. Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government; and

That copies of this resolution be transmitted by the house clerk to the President of the United States, each member of the United States Congress, and the presiding officers of each State’s legislature.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

3. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Re: Newhampshire house bill to rein in feds

Love it, +1

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

NH, MO, OK, and WA

and az on board too!:http://www.dailypaul.com/node/81631

If you're getting behind NH, MO, OK, and WA in their stand against the Federal gov't, Arizona is now on board, too!

Posted February 4th, 2009 by alwayssimon Also see: NH, MO, OK, WA
    REFERENCE TITLE: Sovereignty; Tenth Amendment. | HCR 2024
    Introduced by
    Representatives Burges, Ash, Biggs, Boone, Gowan, Mason, Montenegro, Pancrazi, Seel, Williams: Barto, Campbell CL, Court, Crandall, Crump, Driggs, Fleming, Goodale, Hendrix, Kavanagh, Lesko, McComish, McGuire, Miranda B, Murphy, Nichols, Pratt, Quelland, Stevens, Tobin, Weiers JP, Senator Harper
    See it for yourself:
    http://www.azleg.gov/Form...
    If you believe in "State Sovereignty", make sure that you bug the hell out of your representatives to pass legislation like this. Also in your letters make sure that you call attention to the efforts of these states. Make them feel that their is a strong movement towards enforcing sovereignty outside of your individual state. That will give your representatives the feeling that their not totally leaving the herd. We need to make a firm push to get these bills actually passed- I'm not talking passive action...I saying assert your own personal authority as a citizen of your state. The power of your state derives from you, just as the Federal government's power derives from the states. It is long since past time that we reassert this authority. State Sovereignty will give us back our greatest line of defense against oppressive Federal government! From there we really can reverse all the harm that has been done to this Republic!!!!!!

5. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

6. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

yes Hooray for MO.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Excuse me congwessman fwank; spit...you ever heard of a missouwi boat wide?? .

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Betcha not, but for sure (s)he knows what a Nantucket Sleigh Ride is.

[peep]

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Uncle teddy's chappquidick amphibious station wagon?

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Shhhh!!!!!!! Don't tell. *hic*

The only reason why the last male Kennedy still lives is because he is bought and paid for. In Chinese this is called Chah-Ching.

11. ozarkgoatman

Well we may not be able to speak the Queens english, but we still got some testicular foritude in us. :D

OGM

12. ozarkgoatman

Here is HCR 13 for all my fellow Missourians. Call your reps. and givem #&!! :D

http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills091/biltxt/intro/HCR0013I.htm

FIRST REGULAR SESSION
    House Concurrent Resolution No. 13
    95TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY
    1070L.01I​
    Whereas, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows:
    "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."; and

Whereas, the Tenth Amendment defines the total scope of federal power as being that specifically granted by the Constitution of the United States and no more; and

Whereas, the scope of power defined by the Tenth Amendment means that the federal government was created by the states specifically to be an agent of the states; and

Whereas, today, in 2009, the states are demonstrably treated as agents of the federal government; and

Whereas, many federal laws are directly in violation of the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States; and

Whereas, the Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp; and

Whereas, Article IV, Section 4 says, "The United States shall guarantee to every State in the Union a Republican Form of Government", and the Ninth Amendment states that "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people"; and

Whereas, the United States Supreme Court has rules in New York v. United States, 112 S.Ct. 2408 (1992), that Congress may not simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the states; and

Whereas, a number of proposals from previous administrations and some now pending from the present administration and from Congress may further violate the Constitution of the United States:

Now, therefore, be it resolved that the members of the House of Representatives of the Ninety-fifth General Assembly, First Regular Session, the Senate concurring therein, hereby claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States; and

Be it further resolved that this concurrent resolution serve as Notice and Demand to the federal government, as our agent, to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers; and

Be it further resolved that all compulsory federal legislation which directs states to comply under threat of civil or criminal penalties or sanctions or requires states to pass legislation or lose federal funding be prohibited or repealed; and

Be it further resolved that the Chief Clerk of the Missouri House of Representatives be instructed to prepare a properly inscribed copy of this resolution for the President of the United States, the President of the United States Senate, the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and President of the Senate of each state's legislature, and each member of the Missouri Congressional delegation.

OGM

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Nope:Went right over your head:quote fromthe movie

"the outlaw Josey Wales": You better give yourself up.. or do you aim to gun down all those men; Mr Wales?"

(tobacco spit) "Down here mr. Capetbagger we got something called a missouri boat ride" throw in a little limp wristed massachusettes lisp from rep Barney Frank;( another east coast democrat indenial who deserves to pay for this mess we're in)
    You guys speak anglush jus' fine[ROFL]

14. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

sigh....I can't wait to get back home to the sweet, sweaty ass hills of Missouri!

15. ozarkgoatman

I called my Rep. on Thursday to see where he stood on this issue. I was told that he was out of the office for the rest of the week but that he would call me on Monday. So I'll up date then. ;)

OGM

16. ozarkgoatman

As an update my Rep and I have been playing phone tag, but he left a message on my answering machine and said he was for the resulotion. [winkthumb] I have got some people at work fired up about it as well and they said they were going to call their Reps. as well. It may be cold outside but it's time to turn up the heat on our PUBLIC SERVENTS. [beer]

OGM

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7