new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by inthewoods, Dec 24, 2018.

1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Welcome from TEXAS...

inthewoods likes this.
  2. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Hello and welcome from the middle of Arizona.

inthewoods likes this.
  3. inthewoods

inthewoods Monkey

thank you , everyone ,... for the nice welcome !!!!...i have been not been able to be here much due to the holiday blitz , but i appreciate all of the friendly welcomes !!!! it has slowed down now and kinda back to normal.....really look forward to all the informative thoughts from everybody , thank you !!

hello op4 , yes it is nice to know that i have a meal close by if the need should arise !!!..and they already know where breakfast is , .. my squirrel buddies have been having b'fast here for going on 10 years now,,they don't even run when i open the window to sling out the bird seed and sunflower seed....they just let breakfast rain down on them.....well , at least 2 of them . the rest run....had a 4 point buck in the front yard at daylight 2 days ago , he kept looking towards the back yard , i had forgotten to close the gates and three does and an almost new fawn were in the back yard eating mustard greens....i opened and slammed the door and the does' took off but left the baby....it took it 45 minutes to figure how to get out , and only then because it's momma came back and led it out....meanwhile , my old dog had to pee and was wanting to get out..................as long as i am able to buy food they are safe..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
  4. inthewoods

inthewoods Monkey

thank you gator.

th
    thank you darklight

thank you btpost

th
    thanks witchdoctor01

thank you bishop , my swamp is on the alabama river , bout 90 miles from mobile.

thanks sb21

thanks motomom34 , glad to be here

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. inthewoods

inthewoods Monkey

thanks hk , i have an old tractor with no canopy , i have learned to hang on tight

thank you sapper john

thanks ghrit, i will try my best and i have lots of questions

thank you tully mars , sure seems like a nice place .

thanks cruisin sloth , lookin forward to it

thanks oldman11

thanks gog, hurrah for the 51st !

thanks dunerunner .

thank you altoidsfishfins , me too , merry late christmas !

thanks snake6264

thank you john316 .

thank you t.riley

thanks grandpa patch.

Sapper John and GOG like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7