New house need heavy shielding from RF and EMF (Direct Energy Weapons)

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by TI.Proof, Jun 27, 2016.

1. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

My name is Proof, I am a targeted individual. My wife and I are under heavy attacks with DEW's - EMF and RF weapons. Currently we use mylar and emergency blankets. We are buying a house with property to try to survive. We are thinking faraday caging our bedroom. We also need to block sonar, IR, Ranger R, and drone surveillance. Any ideas how to shield ourselves on a budget?
    Any suggestions are welcomed.

Proof

StarkidTI and hitchcock4 like this.
  2. Tevin

Tevin Monkey+++

If you really are a targeted individual, then you probably should not be on the internet asking for advice about how to avoid being targeted. [doh]

But anyway...

I suggest an earth home. For all the whiz-bang surveillance technology out there, not much of it can penetrate good ol' dirt.

Good luck.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

What is a DEW? Faraday cage your bedroom? I think @Tevin's earth home is a great suggestion. But then second thought, Blocking sonar? Earth house may not work.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Zimmy likes this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Or you could ask the nice doctors when they come by to give you your meds.

Zimmy, Wild Trapper, svjoe and 6 others like this.
  5. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

DEW= Directed Energy Weapons.

If a person is under concerted attack, it's always good to get off the "X".

If not an earth home, go for a natural cave that you can build out from.

I always bear in mind that just because they're out to get me doesn't necessarily mean I'm crazy.

Zimmy, enloopious, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  6. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

My first thought had something to do with gunkid! Then I read his other thread about the motorbike countermeasures. :rolleyes:

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@UncleMorgan "I always bear in mind that just because they're out to get me doesn't necessarily mean I'm crazy."
    Roger that! I am constantly paranoid and I realize this but it also keeps me aware of my surroundings and keeps me on my toes. They is nothing wrong with prudence and there is nothing wrong with being a bit paranoid because they ARE out to get you - no if's, and's or but's. My 2 cents...

Edit: The problem happens when instead of a healthy dose of paranoia a person loses reality...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  8. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

To be honest I wish I was crazy, so then I could go get help. We have NO idea how we got in the cross hairs of the military to be their training test dummies. I will say this, everyone may soon find out the hell we are living soon enough. They are increasing the civilian contractors ten fold to blend into society to control, to take our liberties. I hope you open you mind and WAKE UP, this shit is for real.. GOD BLESS US ALL

9. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Tin foil hats work better than faraday cages.

Rancher

10. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Maybe TI. knows something on hitlery. ;) Her hit list is kinda long.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Metal roof.
    It worked at my parents house to block what little cell phone reception they had.

If they are not out to get you then you have already been gotten.

fedorthedog likes this.
  12. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

Is this really a thread?

My first inclination is to recommend a dozen rolls of tin-foil in a very sarcastic way. But, I am curious. TI, could you please give us some more information about this situation you describe? Maybe some pictures?

Motomom34 likes this.
  13. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

14. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

@proof,
    Outside of lead shielding not sure how one could accomplish 100%, during the coldwar era at Mare Island there were devices that were designed to penetrate lead shielded reactors underwater. If this could be done I doubt there is very much one could do other then buy a old missile silo, and line with lead and concrete. You have to think we are sending probes into space that have abilities to detect materials under huge amounts of interference,atmospheres, and chemical compositions. So even the missile silo may not help let alone a stick built house. There may be ways increasing detection thru interference but that is one thing blocking is another.

There is always one of these: The Cone Of Silence !
    [​IMG]

Wild Trapper likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Is that from "get smart"?

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The cone? Yes.

17. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

There is nothing out there that will protect you against all the things you've listed. Not a thing. Dirt is about the best choice, if it is thick enough, or leaving on the next martian shuttle. But even solid steel walls will heat up with time against directed energy weapons. Radar, sonar, thermal, RF? Nothing blocks everything. You would have to go in layers after layers. the construction requirements would be in excess of Maximum Security solitary confinement.
    Good luck on Mars, I don't think they can make lasers strong enough to be a threat there yet.

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

oh look up how they study neutrinos.
    The problem with studying neutrinos is they are very hard to detect and everything interferes with the neutrino detecting instrumentation so they end up being the most heavily shielded instrumentation of pretty much anything out there.

19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Interesting, we have found thier "Achilles heel" there is no way possible they could afford to pay for 1024 agent provocitors to work against us for every one in the field now. They will go broke in hours! Hahahaha, we have them right where we want them, over extended, and no way to recover in time. Great job, you single handedly will have broken the aggressors, and beaten them. Truly amazing work[winkthumb]

20. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

I posted some pics of the damage the have done to my wife in the last few weeks in my media file. I will post pics of my gauss meter that shows the huge spike of energy on us. I will upload videos that show gang stalking. Anything else just ask, I have hundreds of hours of video, pics, stories.

StarkidTI and Motomom34 like this.
  1. DKR
  2. Waydah
  3. DKR
  4. UncleMorgan
  5. The_Prepared
  6. Ganado
  7. apache235
  8. Ganado
  9. Big Ron
  10. scpn
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Motomom34
  14. Lancer
  15. Lancer
    Resource

EMP theory 2018-04-11

Stumbled across this while looking for old schematics.
    Posted By: Lancer, Apr 11, 2018 in category: Communications
  16. 3M-TA3
  17. arleigh
  18. Witch Doctor 01
  19. T. Riley
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7