New house need heavy shielding from RF and EMF (Direct Energy Weapons)

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by TI.Proof, Jun 27, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

If they are not out to get you by now you are either very stealthy or YER A FREAKIN WUSSY! :eek:

whoa, sorry I blew up. I like the underground home concept. Add some rf shielding, multiple escape tunnels, a decoy abandoned building somewhere topside and some nice nature paintings inside, and you got a winner.

Dont and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Yep :)

3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I think if you post some visuals you might get a more informative response.[micro]

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

You might find your self a good jump suit and spray paint it with aluminum paint.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

WOW!

Salted Weapon and Motomom34 like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Buy property with an old abandoned mine and shore it up.
    Mind you, nutrinos will pass through the entire earth .. so there is no stopping them.

7. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

The Cone of Silence was actually invented by the CIA as a means for encouraging politicians to speak truthfully.

Unfortunately, even when it worked perfectly it didn't work at all.

Salted Weapon and Motomom34 like this.
  8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Not being able to hear what politicians are saying?? Hmm, sounds like a winner!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Wild Trapper likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Might be beneficial to know what direction the signals that are causing gauss meter spikes are coming from.

10. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Blog1. ar137407108647685. imagesY83T73GT.

Don't forget your cat^^^^

Wild Trapper, Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  11. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

As long as it isn't a barkless/debarked chihuahua...

Ganado and ghrit like this.
  12. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

I have been away working on our property and trying to fortify. I really value this website as it has helped tremendously on adding layers to perimeter security, learning what coms to use, what gear to have etc..... So far so good, have a long way to go, but I have testicular fortitude going for me.
    Last week my wife and I both became very ill, it was from Radiation. Here is a pic of my TES 593 Tri RF Meter. The level in out home was six times the maximum safe levels. We now have a safe room, which is three layers. We used Aluminum Screen, Reflectix and last 1/2 pink foam board. This covers the celing, floor and all four walls. So far so good. We go in there when we feel the effects of the RF exposure. Next is a metal roof.
    For those that doubt me and wanna make fun of me, you will see real soon. This is so widespread and so many involved the contractors, civilians, rogue agents, The Fusion Centers and DHS will all pay a hefty price.
    Have any of you seen the revisions to the "Patriot Act"?
    Here is fact based info, its very long but the beginning details everything

May GOD bless us all,
    Proof
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvgqamCoZ8

KIMG0012.JPG

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Do you know where the radiation is coming from ?
    From radon gas from the ground below your home or from rain ?

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't see where you find that the safe level is below what you are measuring. Please cite a source.

Note that your instrument does NOT measure nuclear radiation, it measures electromagnetic field strengths. Yes, there are limits to occupation in an rf field that exist. If I read it right, your meter shows roughly 28 MICRO watts incident. That is well below Federal (FCC) limits of 5 MILLI watts for uncontrolled rf exposure at 1500 megahertz and higher, so you are in no danger of measurable effects even if you live full time, 24/7, in that field strength. I am certain that if you can feel it, you should head for a research center of some kind, you have a unique sense worth study.

Yes, nuclear radiation of one type (gamma) might show on that meter, but I have to doubt. Unless in a known gamma field, you can't measure anything above cosmic background, and that instrument won't do that.

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Hey you're back, I thought they had gotten you.

What's your base line reading with that meter in an uneffected area?

That meter looks somewhat advanced and sensitive enough to where it's going to read something pretty much anywhere on the surface of the earth.

16. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Sorry, I just can't.....

ghrit, svjoe and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  17. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

I can put my weather station in the oven and get a way crazy temp and take a pic to show you its 425 degrees in my home. Does that constitute proof? I think not...........pic is useless without a baseline as mentioned by @oil pan 4 .

18. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

There are more viable threats from TPTB than RF waves, not from some tin hat theories.

svjoe likes this.
  19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

[sarc1]It's all those Beams from GeoStationary SATs that are effecting this poor fellow.... Think about it.... DirecTv, Dish, Sirius, Etc.... [sarc2] I mean if you watch or listen to any of these, how can you NOT be effected....

Wild Trapper likes this.
  20. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Was thinkin some time back I saw a report about some people being very sensitive to RF n such?

Even allergic to some of it?

anyone seen that or have a link?

Zimmy likes this.
  1. DKR
  2. Waydah
  3. DKR
  4. UncleMorgan
  5. The_Prepared
  6. Ganado
  7. apache235
  8. Ganado
  9. Big Ron
  10. scpn
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Motomom34
  14. Lancer
  15. Lancer
    Resource

EMP theory 2018-04-11

Stumbled across this while looking for old schematics.
    Posted By: Lancer, Apr 11, 2018 in category: Communications
  16. 3M-TA3
  17. arleigh
  18. Witch Doctor 01
  19. T. Riley
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7