New house need heavy shielding from RF and EMF (Direct Energy Weapons)

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by TI.Proof, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

They developed homes that are akin to faraday cages years ago, they are called trailers.

squiddley and Tempstar like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

3. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

How do you know you're under attack with DEW's - EMF and RF weapons?

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

You set your popcorn on the window ledge to pop...

5. DKR

Conspiracy Theory (1997) in the movie they show a room lined with tin foil. That should do the trick....

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

biglaff

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

They must have got him ,, he's been gone since 2017,,, hope he didn't suffer much .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Energy weapons in the news again. It appears directed energy weapon attacks go back to at least 1996.

enloopious, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

enloopious likes this.
  10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I love threads like this where the military has and tests directed energy weapons and makes TV shows talking about them but people still call the guy nuts. Is he even still around? Remember that time when the USG gave everyone syphilis? How about sent troops into nuclear blasts? Operation Whitecoat? The thread was started in 2016 but today seems completely possible. Not that much of a stretch.

OldDude49 likes this.
  11. StarkidTI

StarkidTI Neophyte Monkey

Hello there! I am a TI since 2015. Just past few days these people have started to give me NON-STOP "Eeeeeeee" kinda low pitch sound that I van hear in my ears but mainly in my Head. It gets very irritating when there is pin drop silence. I was thinking to get Mylar- but does it really work?? Aluminum foil does not work. Please let me know of Mylar works or not. I have heard about Orgone and have ordered one. Not sure if it will help with DEW attacks. But really wanted something for my head and ears. Please let me know. Thanks!

12. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

What's a TI?

13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

"Targeted Individual". These are people that believe someone, possibly a governmental entity, has targeted them for either extinction or to access knowledge they may have. I met one in NC years ago that was convinced that the government was beaming microwaves at him to get the "knowledge" he had but he could never tell me what knowledge he had that was so valuable. He killed himself with a shotgun in front of his daughter after a long stay at the VA hospital.

Zimmy likes this.
  14. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

It's called Tinnitus. See a doctor.

15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I wonder how many actually think it's a government plot when it's actually Tinnitus? I'm going to think it's substantial.

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If the government wants to know something from you they'll grab you, zip tie you to a chair in an abandoned warehouse and water board you. There's nothing subtitle about it.
    If they wan you dead they will just suicide you, 2 shots to the head no witnesses, no gun.
    The most interesting suicide I heard about was Daniel Best, dude beat him self to death with a tire iron in Washington DC parking garage at like 2am. If you don't think he beat him self to death with a tire iron you're a conspiracy racist.

Agreed.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
    Zimmy and DKR like this.
  17. DKR

One the Clinton vics was sound without a head - suicide.
    Another was found hanging with a shotgun blast to the chest, no weapon found. Suicide? Yup.

18. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

TI.Proof was last seen Feb. 22, 2017, so I'm gonna assume that they finally got him and his wife! Can we have a moment of silence for them?

Zimmy and CraftyMofo like this.
  19. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you look at the burn areas of Hawaii those homes with Blue tin roofs did not burn.
    A demonstration on you tube showed the effect of laser on several colors and the blue was impervious.

20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

So, a couple of gallons of blue paint and we are good?

Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  1. DKR
  2. Waydah
  3. DKR
  4. UncleMorgan
  5. The_Prepared
  6. Ganado
  7. apache235
  8. Ganado
  9. Big Ron
  10. scpn
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Motomom34
  14. Lancer
  15. Lancer
    Resource

EMP theory 2018-04-11

Stumbled across this while looking for old schematics.
    Posted By: Lancer, Apr 11, 2018 in category: Communications
  16. 3M-TA3
  17. arleigh
  18. Witch Doctor 01
  19. T. Riley
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7