New ISIS Video: ‘We Will Raise Black Flag Over White House’

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sec_monkey, Aug 9, 2014.

1. 44044

44044 Monkey+++

I think 'they' might be disappointed in the outcome...

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

ohno

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Getting mighty tired of listening to their BS. Always have taken a threat as an actual physical attack. Teddy Roosevelt had a good saying: "Speak softly and carry a big stick". We sure could use some leaders with real stones instead of the pansies currently residing in the WH--well when he and the wookie are not vacationing.

Yard Dart, kellory and oldawg like this.
  4. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

I don't think we will ever see an actual invasion on US soil. We need to worry more about these scum bags popping bombs of in schools and churches and other public places.

There is no way they could present a military threat the way things are now on US soil but they could use their cowardly terrorist tactics to disrupt our life. At least Isreal can offer a lot of pointers on how to deal with it.

I hope it doesn't get to that point but I have "zero" trust in our current political make up in this country to stop it or do anything about it.

5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

An invasion by inches is still an invasion and doesn't have to be overtly military in nature.

kellory likes this.
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

We are being invaded by our own government, now.:(

7. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

And any invasion that they aren't doing they are facilitating by opening the borders, drawing down the military and attempting to disarm the population.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

And it is our own damn fault. We ARE in charge, they work for us. Problem is, we delagate too much authority.

9. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Many forums ban discussions on religion and the quote bashing thereof. I understand that completely. I do believe in this case however all this violence is motivated by religious beliefs. So how does one discuss real issues of survival w/o some discussion of underlying ideology? Just asking.

10. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Actually, we could use some Black Flag in the White House....Get rid of the roaches and other vermin.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7