1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

new Maxpedition Sikta for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by bpaintx, Aug 20, 2013.

1. bpaintx

bpaintx Monkey+

I have two new with tags Maxpedition Sikta's for sale, both are black with the removable velcro holster and mag pouch. I would like to get $130 for each shipped.
  2. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey++

I'll offer up a plugged nickel for Maxpedition anything. They fall apart faster than anything I've ever seen.
  3. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Pyrrhus I musta gotten lucky then as both the Maxpedition Condor that stays in my truck getting knocked around an the Maxpedtition Falcon II I've carried for over a year as my workbag have been fine. Well, once I used a lighter to toast the stray & excess threads sticking out on them. Same as I do on any textile material item clothing or otherwise.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

5. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey++

Or I could have bought one that was made on a Friday at 1630. Either way, I am constantly peeved by my Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack falling apart at the seams within two weeks. On top of that, Maxpedition provided bad enough customer service that I opted to keep a defective bag rather than return it. One day I'll sew it up. One day...
  6. bpaintx

bpaintx Monkey+

The ones I am selling include the holster and mag pouch, those don't, nor do they include shipping.

FWIW, I have carried a maxpedition Pygmy all over for several years with no problems as well as a sitka as my work backpack with no issues.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary