New Member from MN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cschattner, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. cschattner

cschattner Monkey

I managed to get a picture of both the houses a month before the farmer had one of the houses demolished.

stg58 and Motomom34 like this.
  2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Howdy, ma'am, nice to meet you. I'm sorry you had to learn some hard lessons about buying land, but hopefully others reading this can learn from your experiences. You seem to have already made up your mind that you're gonna want to start looking again in the future...well my advice to you is to start looking now, first identifying potential areas that might fit your criteria, then doing some on the ground recon and intel gathering of those areas....talking to the locals, understanding their laws, regulations, customs, etc. As you narrow down your choices you can begin building some relationships in those areas that might assist you in identifying opportunities as they arise once you are ready to pull the trigger again. You have your goal and you have time...take advantage of that time to find the perfect new homestead! Good luck with your current property...and better luck moving forward with the next. ;)

GOG, kellory and ghrit like this.
  3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

[welcomeLG] and pass the Lutefisk..

Ganado and GOG like this.
  1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly