New Member - NJ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by StanBo, Feb 27, 2011.

1. StanBo

StanBo Monkey+

Hello all!

I found this site when researching items I got from Lights Out. I am a third of the way thru the book and I really like it.

I am glad there is a resource like this online.

-Stanley

Cephus likes this.
  2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome Stanley. Glad you found us

3. StanBo

StanBo Monkey+

This is all very new to me. I think it is still better to have some preperation then to walk around with my head in the clouds.

There is some great information here.

Right now I am watching some videos on the Henry Repeating Arms Ar-7.

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome.

We have a little bit of everything and attempt to help those who may feel a little late to the game.
    By the way, you'll notice this site mentioned on the front cover of LO right in that little gold seal :)

6. StanBo

StanBo Monkey+

Thank you.

Thank you.

I was speaking to my wife about this. We both figure it is nice to have that security knowing that we can deal with situations that may arise. As we do more we just continue to improve.

Lol I did look at the seal but didn't read the url on there. If I had seen it earlier I would have been here quicker.

It is a good testament to the site's info that I got here on a search on info that I was researching from the book. [applaud]

7. thePeege

thePeege Monkey+

Welcome StanBo!
    This site is a great resource. I've only been around here for a couple of months and I have found everyone is willing to share information without the pettiness and judgement that can be found on other preparedness forums.
    And it's nice to see another member from NJ!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7