new naomiwolf interview

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

new Naomi Wolf interview

"Liberty babe" says: "a coup took place Oct 1st with the activation of the 1st brigade in northcom".

http://survivalacres.com/wordpress/?p=1515 :shock:

2. Quantrill

Quantrill Monkey++

Holy $#!+ !!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say to this. If she is right and people get organized things could get intresting around here.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Maybe it's just me but I see 1st brigade troops showing up at demonstrations even taking part in arrests and not one thing said by anybody legislative orjudicial,; Sean Hannity will proclaim it a great day; after some"lefty demonstrators" get burned by the microwave area denial weapons....( well Allen "would you rather they were shot dead??") :(

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

She is probably correct in most of her evaluations but the American Sheeple will be good little Germans and do as they are commanded; it is the president, after-all.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Frustrating; I spend alot of time at a local bike shop, talking with the owners dad who also works there (a guy in his mid60's: "Bush's the greatest president the US ever had"') , I talked to him about the whole 1st brigade/martial law thing he says: "Good! we need them to protect this country...He's one of those "getting more ice for his bourbon on the titanic" hopeless cases...

6. jimy

jimy Monkey++

Saw the interview. Interesting times we live in. GL.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7