1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

New offerings in the 1911 World

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BigO01, Oct 21, 2007.

1. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

For those of you smitten with the John Moses Browning designs it seems there has been a new player in the custom game for a short time and a new entry into the entry level market is soon to hit the market .

Is the custom entry with prices for an entire weapon starting a tad under a Grand .

The owner is suppose to have helped put Dan Wesson Arms back on the map . I have seen some favorable comments on a couple of 1911 forums about his products and the man himself .

Next time I get an urge to swap out some parts on mine I think I'll give em try as they sell most 1911 parts and the ActMags for around $16 .

Next up , well it seems the Philippines is the hot place to have your bargain 1911 manufactured as Firestorm is reentering the game with a truly Colt/standard 1911 type , compatible model this time around .

It is made by a joint called Metro that even the guys on 1911org do not seem to have heard of , the owner there has contacted Firestorm requesting a test gun when they are ready for the market .

Thats the interesting thing about the 1911 there are as many makers as there are parts in the design LOL . One thing at least it makes for interesting conversation when new competitors join the game .

Thank God they still make real guns , damn plastic is for kids toys .
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary