New Sniper in the house...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Nov 11, 2005.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Actually, for the first night home, she was a good baby. She only wanted fed three times and gave her signals. When we didn't heed them, then she let loose with the child warning system.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Your day (night) will come --. Raising a child can be one of the most rewarding and at the same time challenging experience known to man or woman. It is NOT too early to kid proof the house, you'll be amazed at how quick they figure out how to get into something they ought not. Best wishes.

Damn, she is a cutey.

3. sniper-66

Well, let's hope the boys don't figure that out until she is in her college years. Would hate to have to break the shotgun out too early! Fortunately for us, we have two cockatoo parrots, so we are used to the screaming and are already fairly jaded to the point that we don't get nerve wracked very quickly. The male Cocker can't quite figure it out. Everytime she cries, he is right there to figure out what is going on. I think he will be a good guardian [beer]

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Nah, she'll be fine... I just got your more recent pic via email... No problems Sniper
    fmhno9_171.

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

A beautiful baby Girl Sniper Good going!!!!! [bow]

6. sniper-66

I like that one, it works for me! Although I would never let a child carry a weapon like that....without a good assault sling b::

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Actualy a cute kid...and from me thats high praise as Im one of those strange people that figure most infants are quite hidious.

8. sniper-66

Well, thanks monkeyman, I appreciate the compliment. It's amazing that something so cute can come from me!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7