New third world country?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tempstar, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

3M-TA3, Motomom34 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I posted those videos showing an extreme. I talked to my kids, explained the videos and asked them how do you fix that. My oldest said you don't. They younger chimed in and said it was like a 6 year old having a tantrum because they didn't get their way. I asked again, how do you fix that, how do you unite. My oldest said you can't it is a lost generation.

I thought the kids showed real wisdom and seeing clearly. I appreciated how they basically said you can't fix it, so just move on. You ignore a temper tantrum. I think they could be right.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    GOG and Ganado like this.
  3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I voted 3rd party, and I'm moving on from the election. It's over, it's done with. I've got important things to do. No one I've talked to, whether they voted for Clinton or Trump or 3rd party, has had a "The sky is falling!" attitude about the outcome. Because not only does he not get sworn in until January, but all the negativity is just astounding to me. So I'm being so positive on social media it's making me sick...and I don't get why people are blaming politicians. If there's anything wrong with this country, look in the damned mirror and see the problem firsthand.

BTPost, GOG and ghrit like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

As far as we (AlaskaChick & I) are concerned, It makes little difference which one got elected, other than the Supreme Court Picks.... Yes, it would be nice if other good things happened with Mr. Trump's Policies. All the "Usual Suspects" (BLM, Soros Funded Wackos, and Salem Anarchists') and their Brain Dead Sheeple Followers can March their "Dogs Off" for all I care. Watch them, and if they Vandalize, Block Traffic, OR break a State, or Local, Statute, Persecute the Crap out of them... Couldn't happen to a Goofier bunch of Folks... Let the rest of the world just get along with the business of "Living our Lives"....

Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Personally, I really don't care who is on the Supreme Court...or who is in the federal government for that matter. While obviously, yes it matters if I want to lead a nice quiet life within the law...but when it comes to nut-cuttin, if the government or SCOTUS told me to give up my guns or some other such nonsense, I am simply not going to comply. Passing and interpreting laws is the easy part...enforcement, not so much. ;)

Tempstar likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A Passive stance on such things as the SCOTUS... is what got us to this crossroads... you are either part of the solution to get the nation back on our constitutional track or you are part of the problem. The left hopes that they can shout you down and have you sideline yourself.... if you do not agree with them.

One is either with our constitution, as our founding fathers determined for our nation.... or you are against her... even via being passive to what is going on IMO!!

Dunerunner likes this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

And that is exactly what Trump should say from the "Bully Pulpit" to the American Public when the Dems in the congress try to block a conservative constitutionalist appointment to the SCOTUS.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Resistance by ignoring them is not being passive...complying with their unconstitutional BS is, IMO.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7