New to site.looking for partner in off grid living

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ozzy, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Tink44

Tink44 Monkey

Sorry was just posting in general didn't mean to get in 9n this thread lol sorry again

2. Olympic mountain man

Olympic mountain man just a lonely cook

Welcome this is the place to learn skill there is a lot of knowledge here all you have to do is browse and ask questions they will get answered

She-monkeys lmfao I don't know why that made me Crack up thanks for the laugh

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
  3. Tink44

Tink44 Monkey

Findingfreedom9301@gmail.com
    Findin g a partner is Def not easy most want a meek little lamb lol that's not me Im to military minded for that I can Def hold my own

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Just as a side note, we try to mind OPSEC around here pretty tight. The PM function works well for folks that want to contact you....allowing you to screen and provide your email only when you prefer to allow folks to have it.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

@Tink44
    I would edit ^^^^^^ up there to remove your peee-mail , were all dogs here

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. letusreason1

letusreason1 Neophyte Monkey

I am looking for a partner to go off grid as well...
    I have access to a 27 acre chunk of land and would like to live off grid on it with a partner or more... The location is not set in stone though, and any area will do...

7. letusreason1

letusreason1 Neophyte Monkey

Oh, my contact email is danielburgess.1234567 @ gmail.com (just take out the spaces)

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Morning

Members here tend to practice OpSec and usually are shy about contacting a stranger. Welcome to the board. Living off-grid is not easy, knowledge and skills will help with your success. We have lots of information that will help you succeed in your quest to live off-grid.

Yard Dart, chelloveck and GOG like this.
  9. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Welcome to the sight! I'm relatively new here myself. Gotta admit that this is one of the most interesting boards I've found for prepping. Good luck in finding your better half and if found invite me to your wedding! LOL

1. AgentPickle
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Dome

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Views

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. CaptainCalamity
  5. DurdenJames
  6. saki monkey
  7. old_code
  8. OlSarge
  9. TheRightToBearArms
  10. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  11. martha_mill
  12. Bunker Bob
  13. DKR
  14. Modus Operandi
  15. Northern california
  16. Murfylang
  17. Waydah
  18. Kruel J
  19. johnwintergardener
  20. JazzeeJ
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7