1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

New Torte Ad?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I would love to see one of those mass-law-suit advertisements from some mass Torte firms that goes something like: huh? Have you or a loved one suffered irreversible hearing loss from gun-shots that could have been prevented by the uses of a simple noise-suppressing device? In 1934, the US government began taxing and making an unnecessarily complicated procedure to prevent you, the citizen of a free country, from purchasing and owning simple commonly available devices that could have prevented the loss of your valuable hearing. The US government has arbitrarily enforced this dangerous precedent in-spite of passing hearing protection laws in almost every other facet of life related to work or recreational activities. If you or a loved one has experienced damage to your hearing as a result of loud firearms discharge, call the law offices of Skrewem, Relbad, and Nowe at 1-800-upyours
  2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

3. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Would be nice, and I would have to be on the phone for that one.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

That was GREAT!!! Let's just find a s-head lawyer that wants to go along with it.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

There actually is a bill before the house called some kind of "Hearing Protection" act that removes silencers from the NFA as a "Firearm" as they are presently classified to an AOW ($5.00 transfer tax but still requires the paper-work).
    If this passes, what are the odds that some greedy King of Tortes doesn't fire up the money-mill? My hearing sucks and I know most of that comes from too many bangs.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary