New Warning Label

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghostrider, Aug 26, 2005.

1. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

US Government should require these on hazardous material.
    showletter_184.

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol: [ROFL] [fnny] [stirpot]

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I actually have that posted on my locker at work, mine has a picture of Cindy Crawford with it!

4. E.L.

I haven't quite seen a MSDS like that before.

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

6. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

E.L., neither have I and I've seen quite a few where I work (have a whole notebook full of them).

But where is the part about wanting to own guns? I feel very neglected here.

7. E.L.

Yeah, my plants have MSDS books that are as thick as about three or four King James Bibles.

Sadly, TLynn you are in the minority as a woman that enjoys firearms. Most do not. My girls enjoy it on occasion, but are not passionate about it. I think that most females do not like them at all, and many fear them.

8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I suspect that will become a more common response as fewer and fewer household have firearms in their daily lives. When I was growing up, no one thought anything about guns because everyone had them. They weren't feared although they were respected because we were taught to respect them. Aside from the constant fear of an atomic bomb, it was an easier time to be a child.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7