Newbie Alert!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AKPrepper, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

I would have thought all rural Alaskans were preppers - either preppers or hungry/cold/injured etc LOL

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not all of the Alaskans are Prep'ers... as we have a bunch of "Citified" Folks that came here for the JOBs, that only know their food, comes from the Grocery Store, which gets their product, delivered by Weekly Barge, sailings from Seattle.... If those ever Stopped, they would be out of food in 2 Weeks, and rioting about it, in 3 weeks. The rest of us are just fine, for a very long time..... .

3. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

It is the break your arm if you dare try to walk on it kind. Absolutely no traction on it at all.

4. MADAK

MADAK Question

Another newbie from AK here. I've been working on getting prepared for about a year and a half now but still along way to go. I've lived here my whole life button parents are both those "citified" people BTPost mentioned. so I still have lots of ground to cover and skills to develop.

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome MADAK. Glad to have you with us. Don't be shy about commenting or asking questions - we're all here to share and learn

6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome MADAK.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ah, another Snow Monkey, shows up.... Welcome MADAK....

8. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

Howdy Neighbor! Stop by for mug up anytime. Welcome MADAK

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[welcomeLG]

10. MADAK

MADAK Question

Thanks for the welcome happy to be here. Wish it felt a little less 11th hour

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7