Newbie from central Florida needs a crash course

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TI.Proof, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

My name Is PROOF, I am new to this site and new to this world of. My wife and I have been baptized by fire into survival mode. The reason why is that we are what you call targeted individuals (“TI”) . The wife and I are TI’s , our lives have forever changed from hard working, successful, social, happy Americans to tortured, stalked, isolated, homeless, as well as, physically, financially and mentally broken individuals. We somehow were put on a list and now government agencies, contractors and citizens groups have invaded every part of lives and have destroyed everything in its path.

Over the past year Amy had to have brain surgery and I was in a horrific motorcycle accident (NOT). The powers that be have spread disinformation about us and broke all our support groups and broken almost all our ties to our friends.

The two of us considered ourselves good Americans and strongly believe in our liberty the US constitution has given us. We are passionate about our freedom and preach about how our forefathers spilled blood,Sweat and tears to make the United States the greatest country.

So we are trying to buy property (Our parents putting money down to try to help us) to isolate ourselves, protect ourselves, live off the land and try to smile once again.

I am not asking for nothing, but will give what ever knowledge I have in areas I am savvy in. If I get respect, I give it back ten fold. God bless us all and fight today, like you did yesterday and will tomorrow for our constitution, we have no choice because if we dont they win.

Proof (Lady Lake, FL)

hitchcock4 likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

[welcomeLG]
    I am hoping one day your fight is everybody's fight. Nobody should ever have to stand alone against tyranny.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome to the monkey. Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad you still have the drive to defend our liberty. Good luck on getting you property. Please give a shout if you need help finding things on the site.

4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Welcome to the tree. Please, tell us more about your situation, if you can. Why were you targeted and what tactics are they using against you? But for the grace of God,any of us could be in your position (and probably will be someday), so sharing your experiences with us might go along way towards not only helping us prepare to deal with being targeted ourselves, but hopefully will also allow us to help you in your time of being tested.

Tully Mars, Brokor and GOG like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The pool of knowledge in the shade of the monkey tree is both wide and deep. Let us know where we can help, and reveal only what you need to. (Protecting your privacy)

6. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Come and be Welcome @TI.Proof .. We all will be tested at times and you may find yourself among friends..

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree...

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey, Proof!!!!
    [campfire]

9. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome here.

10. TI.Proof

TI.Proof Monkey

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I pray know one has to endure the hell that's been unleashed on us. Strength & Honor...Proof

11. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Welcome glad your here, i'm always learning so look forward to what you share.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ganado, Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Welcome to the tree!

Ganado and Salted Weapon like this.
  1. AgentPickle
  2. CaptainCalamity
  3. DurdenJames
  4. saki monkey
  5. old_code
  6. OlSarge
  7. TheRightToBearArms
  8. AR15gunbuilder
    New one from west Florida
    Thread by: AR15gunbuilder, Sep 28, 2020, 19 replies, in forum: New Member Introductions
  9. Bunker Bob
  10. Modus Operandi
  11. Northern california
  12. Murfylang
  13. Waydah
  14. Kruel J
  15. johnwintergardener
  16. JazzeeJ
  17. Kavode
  18. ArtVandelay
  19. MrBadExample
  20. Wildbilly