1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Newbie From Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheFreakinBear, Aug 18, 2008.

1. TheFreakinBear

TheFreakinBear Monkey++

Found your site today just browsing around and it looked interesting. You can check out my forum at - a great survival forum and site which is just a little more diverse.

Thanks for having me!

( if you wish to post a link to your site, please post one of the Survival Monkey on yours one post looks to be advertisement and not a real member in over a month--- Quigley_Sharps)
  2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Welcome Friend! Listen and Learn here as there are alot of intelligent people around these here woods!
  3. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Monkey++

Welcome aboard mate.
    Read then read again there is a wealth of information contained here in this forum.

be lucky
  4. andy

andy Monkey+++

wecome to the monkey
  5. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

I'm in south central Ohio, what part of Ohio y'all hail from?
  6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome Aboard
  7. FratHo

FratHo Monkey++

NKY and/or Southern Ohio here... With the incompetence of Duke Energy and general stupidity of the majority around here, it looks like I need to catch up on my reading. Greater Cincinnati is rather f'd right now... But the poor DO have power; the suburban white folks, while irritated, aren't likely to riot.
  8. TheFreakinBear

TheFreakinBear Monkey++

Sry! Just got a PM from someone telling me to post a link to this site on my site. I've been really busy with work and school. I'm working 40+ hrs and going to college full time so I've mostly been lurking. Sry!
  9. nfa

nfa Monkey++

Hi TFB!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary