Newbie From Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheFreakinBear, Aug 18, 2008.

1. TheFreakinBear

TheFreakinBear Monkey++

Found your site today just browsing around and it looked interesting. You can check out my forum at - a great survival forum and site which is just a little more diverse.

Thanks for having me!

( if you wish to post a link to your site, please post one of the Survival Monkey on yours one post looks to be advertisement and not a real member in over a month--- Quigley_Sharps)

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Welcome Friend! Listen and Learn here as there are alot of intelligent people around these here woods!

3. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Monkey++

Welcome aboard mate.
    Read then read again there is a wealth of information contained here in this forum.

be lucky

4. andy

andy Monkey+++

wecome to the monkey

5. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

I'm in south central Ohio, what part of Ohio y'all hail from?

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome Aboard

7. FratHo

FratHo Monkey++

NKY and/or Southern Ohio here... With the incompetence of Duke Energy and general stupidity of the majority around here, it looks like I need to catch up on my reading. Greater Cincinnati is rather f'd right now... But the poor DO have power; the suburban white folks, while irritated, aren't likely to riot.

8. TheFreakinBear

TheFreakinBear Monkey++

Sry! Just got a PM from someone telling me to post a link to this site on my site. I've been really busy with work and school. I'm working 40+ hrs and going to college full time so I've mostly been lurking. Sry!

9. nfa

nfa Monkey++

Hi TFB!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7