Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CRC, Sep 5, 2005.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC I see your avatar just fine. I'm already on my 4th cup of coffee so your image fits right in with me.

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

4 is a good start....... ;) :lol:

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Connie,

Welcome..... nice to have another "Beach" person around !....

Bear

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome. Ask away. Always glad top have another here [beer]

5. CRC

Thanks Bear...It is all I've ever known....

Pura Vida..

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Connie, glad you made it to this site. Out of curiosity, how did you find the site and what are you interested in learning about?

7. CRC

I was invited by someone I met on a different board that I ...well, I don't participate in much anymore...

I live on a barrier island and after living through one CAT 5 and seeing what this one has done it has cemented my decision to move ..somewhere..Not sure where..

I live alone and want to learn more about building...stocking up...I am pretty cool with weapons and have even built my own AR15...and I was a nurse for 17 yrs so meds and homeopathic remedies are right up my alley...But as for being prepared should SHTF, well, I am sadly under stocked...I have a small generator..and do have food and water..But my BOB is not prepared according to what I am reading...and I have been soaking this stuff up and making notes....Great site and easy to follow...
    I need to learn how to become more self sufficient..I guess is what I am trying to say....

Thanks for the welcome Clyde......

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7