News Flash: "Happily Ever After" Has Been Cancelled. We're All Gonna Die.

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by UncleMorgan, Jan 18, 2016.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Okay! All riiiiiight! Once again, folks, it's time to put those tin-foil hats on and crinkle them extra-tight.

After all, if they can't hear you thinking they can't broadcast messages into your brain.

Here's a link I ran across that I found...interesting.

Jade Helm Update: It's About Mass Extinction Event Coming 2015 - GunsAmerica Digest

Part of the interest was due to the site it's on. Not what I expected, to say the least. Run thru the whole site. There's a nice article on .308s, etc.

As for the Article of Doom--do I believe it? In whole--Nope. But there are some very interesting tidbits in there.

The guy is dead right about the methane deposits--it the world ever gets warm enough to trigger a general release, Earth will be the newest Planet Venus in the Solar System.

The question is: Has that trigger already been pulled?

Enquiring minds want to know (before they die).

Seepalaces and duane like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Those are not volunteers. Those guys are military also. The smiles and the bands around the waist show this is a military drill 100%. No civilians jumped the fence. Yes, civilians were watching but the guys they were retaining are all soldiers.

As for the spraying, I believe. I know this has been linked over and over but it is a good video that really makes one question:
    What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)

I will be back after I read the rest of the article.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  3. UncleMorgan

Ahhhhhhhh! (VERY INTERESTINGK!)

4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

It is now 2016, the article stated it was going to end in 2015. Im confused??? I am convinced that governments have been messing with the weather or trying to manipulate it for a long time. Im not really convinced they have been able to create localized snow storms and why??? would they create a drought in our bread basket??? I mean its their food too??

5. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Here it is @Crusin Sloth

Brokor likes this.
  6. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

7. UncleMorgan

Yeah, the doom dates on this are definitely off. Preferably by a wide margin. Like other articles of this type, it needs to be run thru the old brainbox for patterns and matches, rather than simply accepted as gospel.

Frankly anyone that can spell "Soylent Green" wrong is not entirely trustworthy in my book.

8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Frankly anyone that can spell "Soylent Green" wrong is not entirely trustworthy in my book."

P E O P L E

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

10. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

1. Yard Dart
  2. UncleMorgan
  3. Big Ron
  4. Legion489
  5. Legion489
    Corruption?? [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Aug 1, 2016, 5 replies, in forum: Politics