NFAC in Lafayette La.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Anyone see this in the neeeews?
    Another ''accidental'' discharge with no injury's?

Warning ''Ghetto language''

duane and techsar like this.
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

The collective IQ of those folks is nearing 1. Their weapons handling skill is slightly less than that.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm starting to think these guys are more of a danger to themselves than anyone else ,,,,

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and DKR like this.
  4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Hm. I guess I don't see the problem with that.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

No sir ,, not a problem ,,, just an assumption.

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and ghrit like this.
  6. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Saw it on the net, but absolutely NO news coverage...and I'm not that far away.

Definite news black-out on this stuff.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I think they should all go to Detroit or Chicago and work they're magic there. Create Wakanda!

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Up to now, that has been the case.

That hurts, no doubt.

Oddcaliber, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  9. duane

duane Monkey+++

Hadn't seen it, quick check on net shows shooter was charged as felon with firearm, tried to run when they took him to station, couldn't find much on event. Would have led the news if white anti protester, but as it is,just seems to have fired up the mob and scarred the he** out of the police. Body language of police shows a lot of restraint, but my only answer would of been "Sir, yes Sir", police are in a no win situation, black armed mod marching in the streets, and not showing a lot of love for police, and a good chance some anti protester may shoot someone. No matter what the police do, attempts will be made to twist the action to fit the mobs desired ends.

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I had heard of another little event happened during the ''march''
    Police snipers were spotted on the buildings,Turned into an almost stampede thru the streets !!!

Ganado and Oddcaliber like this.
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'd have been surprised if they didn't have snipers posted up.

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  12. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Idiot's keep shooting themselves we won't have to worry about them!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

NFAC or otherwise - playing dress up is one thing and doing the do is something else entirely.

Oddcaliber, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

NFAC? What does that mean?
    Not Familiar Ass Clowns
    No Firearm Ass Clowns
    Not Funny Ass Clowns
    Pretty sure I have the last part correct, Ass Clowns,
    What would be better for the first two letters?

Tully Mars and Oddcaliber like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

IMO it's a mistake to not take these groups seriously based on the seeming incompetence of some of it's members. The common structure appears to have three layers:
    1. Professional well trained leaders who anonymously manage the group per the strategic direction of the true leaders and money men (layer 0).
    2. Competent true believers who perform operational leadership
    3. Disposable useful idiots who are there to provide cover, diversions of attention, and later become sympathetic victims.

All you have seen so far is layer 3. They are intended to be incompetent cannon fodder. Layers 0-2 are still there. It's no different that what we have been seeing in Portland and elsewhere. You are supposed to focus on and underestimate them while the real players maneuver. They are effectively a smoke screen.

16. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

NFAC Nice Frikkin Aim, Champ

They hold these rallies open to any black person who shows up with the "correct gear." There is zero training, most of them don't even know one another, and they gather in groups of hundreds. When you see them move, they drop stuff, trip, bump into each other, some of them look drunk, and their leader is a blowhard who lies about being former military and has zero clue about anything beyond running his mouth. Recipe for disaster. Not surprised they keep shooting each other by accident. The media won't cover them because they're black nationalists and racist AF, so that would hurt the narrative that only whitey beez raycist.

17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

[lolol][lolol][lolol]

18. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Reality is how stupid many are with weapons. I've seen accidental discharges in the military and at firing ranges. Just picture the idiots you see when driving and picture them with guns.

Freewheeler and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7