1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

nle 09 new thread

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

posted wednesday 7-29-09 Monday kicked off dhs exercise Nle '09:
    We have people "reporting" seeing movements of dhs/ northcom vehicles...on various boards some reputable some not...[dunno]I'm not trying to inflame anybody.
    People are talking on our morning a.m. talker about"foreign troops" here for "exercises"[gun]

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

M.I. from out of Texas.....
    "nothing to be concerned about at this point"
    But, I am concerned nonetheless!
    This movement of troops and euipment is all supposed to be a training exercise....
    But, there was a recent request via Northcom to the Guber's to allow them more adaptability, powers, per se: response teams.....
    Not sure what it was all about...still researching that one.
  3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

A surprising Military train with BNSF 5041 and BNSF 5414 with 56 full Army Tanks head on the UP to BNSF rails to go to Padu from CQDX018
    Category: News & Politics

YouTube BNSF MILITARY TRAIN 56 TANKS 7 27 09

<form action="" name="urlForm" id="urlForm"> <label for="watch-url-field">URL</label> <input name="video_link" id="watch-url-field" class="email-video-url" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9G7inUN-Xk" onclick="javascript:document.urlForm.video_link.focus();document.urlForm.video_link.select();" onmousedown="urchinTracker('/Events/VideoWatch/CopyPasteLinkFromMoreInfo');" readonly="readonly" type="text"> </form>
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary