NO AR 15 used!!!! in the Conn shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

All I'm seeing is the video from Dec 15th that won't load.

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012
    Investigation is 'very complex'

NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

They have already pulled that video and removed the transcript. I said that the initial police report said the rifle was found in the vehicle and that no rifle rounds were fired or rifle cases found at the scene and that all the shootings were with a Sig and a Glock. The Coroner was the first to go on record that the wounds appeared to be caused by a rifle and the mud was stirred. The shooter used pistols, the .gov agenda needs to make it appear an "Assault" rifle was used. The hysteria is force-fed and even our renown Ghrit speaks up for the Coroner when I pointed this out two days after the shooting. Buy their bullshit if you want, the initial investigator said is was pistols, media and .gov need it to be an "Assault" weapon. Now Today confirms it and the film and transcript are removed...Sheeple?

4. Seacowboys

BTW, I saw the video before it was removed. Pretty much confirmed what the initial police report said. They need it to be an evil "Bushmaster" cop killer Assault rifle to do a "Black Talon" on our rights.

UGRev and Brokor like this.
  5. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

Lol, i saw this video as well, along with the original news from that day. I've been asking the same question from the start. As usual...total sh*t from out media and.gov.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm not willing to say the coroner told the truth, but that's what he said. As of now, I have my doubts that anything is true other than needless deaths. As with most "immediate" gratification news from the so-called reporters, I am thinking the esteemed 4th estate is as corrupt as politicians. For sure they don't qualify as journalists.

There was a vid up for a while that showed a long arm lying on the ground behind the car. Fuzzy shot, I couldn't tell what it was, but at the time, the word was that it was an AR. I do NOT know.

Anyway, I saw that update laying off the AR and riding the handgun horse again.

Sad situation all around, says me.

7. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Just watched the Today show vid 2 min ago used the link in the OP. Says AR was left in car and 4 handguns were taken into school.

And so it goes...
    AT

8. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

9. Seacowboys

Out of the tin-foil hat lounge and right to the front and center! It is so apparent just exactly what was going on here with the confiscate assault weapons agenda...this is so flagrant that even the plants amongst us have to take a back pew.

gunbunny likes this.
  10. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

I cant see either of the videos and when this whole incedent occured I read the rifle stayed in the car.... So whats the verdict Rifle used or not????

11. Quigley_Sharps

not

12. Quigley_Sharps

Im not sure whats going on I can see both videos , just watched them.

13. Seacowboys

The rifle was not used at all.

14. Quigley_Sharps

15. Seacowboys

They got called on it. Quigs...that simple.

16. Quigley_Sharps

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gad. Pete says 4 handguns, the gent with white hair says all rifle.

The only thing complex about this investigation is communication.

[whiteflag]

18. Seacowboys

That Coroner has now been exposed as a lying piece of Shit. I believe that the white-haired "agent" is actually the coroner that issued the false information.

Harbin and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  19. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

It appears the truth is the rifle stayed in the car and 4 pistols were used; 0bama's lies disagree.

Harbin likes this.
  20. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I sure hope this is true. The only problem is getting the lamestream media to report it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7