No Excuses For Not Carrying

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Jun 9, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No way to carry a fullsize? Slip one of these in your pocket.
    mouse guns (Medium).

2. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

I have a KelTec and that little wheel gun is small. .22?
    +
    Don't mind if I ask where ya got the belt clip for the KelTec?

AE

3. E.L.

My North American Arms mini-revolver is in .22 magnum.

The clip for the Keltec I bought at my local FFL's shop.

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

That NAA mini-revolver is made in 22LR also. They also have a really cool model that folds up like a pocket knife. Check out the bottom of the page.
    http://www.naaminis.com/magnum.html

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

A buddy at the range carried the Mini Revolver in .22WMR - in his shirt pocket, no one knew he was 'packing'! He could pop a soda can at ten feet every time.
    I never could shoot it effectively - it would keep popping up vertical when I shot a round! My hands are too big . . . [LMAO]

I'd go with the Kel-Tec personally.

6. E.L.

It does pull vertically on me also. I have practiced a little with it and it can be re-gripped with the hammer cocked back pretty quick. It would be one of those "up close and personal" weapons that you would be sticking up someone's nose. The thing about the NAA is that it is built like a Swiss watch. Vault like.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I need to get my grubby mitts on both of those to see what might do for me. Right this minute, the 1911 is set up for cross draw, and it prints (nay SCREAMS) armed. (But I can drive and use seat belts that can't happen with strong side carry.) That little revolver is indeed a nose gun, but better than nothing. A 380 has always intrigued me, gotta look into the Keltec. Around here, they run just under 250 FRNs retail.

8. E.L.

That is a good price on the Keltec. I usually see them around $275. The problem is that most dealers cannot keep the .380 versions in stock.

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7