No man forced to surrender their rights

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[​IMG]

44044, oldawg, Bandit99 and 7 others like this.
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ok, guess that means I can now pack heat at work, even though my employer says I can't.

Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You actually asked!? :sneaky:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just don't drop the pistol from your back pocket as you set down in the stall.

It'll make a heck of a clatter.

DarkLight, Gator 45/70 and BlueDuck like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yup. Don't ask.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and BlueDuck like this.
  6. Altoidfishfins

Didn't have to ask.

They tell you right up front and it's in the employee handbook, as well as the decal on the front door of the handgun with the red circle and slash through it.

It's a Jap (anese)-owned company. We all have a pretty good idea of what they think of private firearms ownership.

The handbook also tells you that you can't pack heat in your car while it's in the company parking lot, but AZ state law says you can. I think the state wins on that count. And the company does NOT have the right or the permission to search my vehicle to prove the point. They've never done it to anyone as far as I know.

So they're bullying and counting on the fact that most people are ignorant of what state law says in order to intimidate. :mad:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Gator 45/70 and ghrit like this.
  7. HK_User

You regain your rights one step at a time.

They Bully, you use the legal force available.

The Anti Gun Sign is not Legal in my state, so you make them place the required sign. What this does is wake them up a bit.

Their Parking lot rule is illegal, use the force of law to have them remove the statement from the handbook.

And so on.

Sooner or later they will find the cost to fight for the anti gunners is a waste of their money.

Worked for me.

Never give up.

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Altoidfishfins

They'll find a reason to fire you if you start rocking the boat like that.
    I'm set to retire sometime next year anyway. Should get my ducks in a row on this and do what you suggest.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. HK_User

"They" tried to paper trail me for 10 years. They failed, I now draw retirement from that company.

In another event, when the Walmart manager meet with me and I stated that I was the type person he wanted in his store, no wants, no warrants, no record so why should he place a sign in his store window to want me to not enter. I suggested he inform his superiors that a large group of like minded folks would no longer frequent his Walmart.

Well that made the local paper and within a month the Red Gun signs and the unwelcome signs disappeared.

In two months the legal State INFORMATION signs were up.
    The important part about what was legal and what was not legal was OK with me.

The local HEB and in fact all of the HEBs had a like event, They now sport the legal version v the Company Party Line.

We continue to fight for our rights and attack every transgression as it appears and we use a legal format.
    Taking a knee and begging for our rights is not for me.

10. Altoidfishfins

Agree, but they do state that employment is "at will" and can be terminated by either you or them without any reason given. Everyone signs that contract, even the CEO.

Start pointing out that their rules are illegal and you'd better be ready for life without employment.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. HK_User

There are more ways to address their actions than to point them out in person. I always like to think of it as a contest of will with chess like moves by me and head down bull charges by them.

Shucks our state laws are all about "at will employment", no need to sign any thing. It should be the right of anyone, Worker Bee or Company to stay or leave as they see fit and to be fired if they screw up, or for the Company to be taken to court if they become oppressive and break the laws when they get out of hand with those they ask into their group.

But don't believe them. There can always be cause to stay or leave a place of employment. Human resources just wants to prep the employee to meekly pack up and leave their Nanny Company quietly when told to do so.

It's all about the brainwashing taught in modern management classes and carried on to the work place by such "agreements".

Human Resources is the most misnamed department of any business.

Human Resources is the big hustle and the last place anyone should go about an infringement of their rights.

When the words Human Resources are heard by me my mind will instantly flash back to some "Slave Blocks" I have seen in my travels. You loose your rights when you enter into such agreements as mentioned above.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I spent 24 years in a state IT environment - several positions, numerous moves to other floors and rooms. They never knew when I had my Colt .45 pistol in my briefcase, along with a sandwich and a book to read during those slow latenight tape backups. ;)

HK_User and BTPost like this.
  13. HK_User

While playing tourist in Austin, I took refuge from the heat in a Capitol Building.

Half way past the center of the large floor of the cool building a DPS Officer approached me and ask; Excuse me but what's in the Fanny Pack? I looked down and said, an apple while unzipping the top to expose a large bright red apple secured from the Hotel's morning Buffet.

Fine he said and then I ask if I could sit a while to cool off. Sure he replied.
    Underneath the apply was a pistol. After all who in their right mind would carry a pistol in a Fanny Pack known to be designed and sold to carry a pistol?

Seawolf1090, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Good cartoon and perfectly illustrates the situation...but of course this is perfectly okay in their eyes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7