No reason to hit a woman.... HMMMMM?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by OldDude49, Dec 6, 2018.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You hit a human with human feelings and sensitivities..it doesn't much matter which pronoun or gender description people are pigeonholed with...domestic violence and spousal abuse is treating other humans inhumanely...when humanity is what is required.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Seepalaces likes this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'd rather punch an alligator stealing my bait,hahaha

Zimmy, Seepalaces, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  3. I should have included this earlier. A counselor verified that persons who have escaped an abusive relationship often become abusive in subsequent relationships. I now believe that was the root of my wife's troubles.

4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I would love to see that research as I haven't read anything correlating these things.

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  5. I wish I could further substantiate that statement. I heard it on TV, or read it somewhere. All I can say is the therapist agreed when I asked her.

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

what you described is often the same reasons men are doing the MGTOW thing...

they look things over... weight their options... say NOPE this ain't for me... n just go their own way...

it would seem the legal/justice system has not caught up to equal rights where relationships are concerned...

perhaps things will change for the better???

But the MSM seems hell bent on making such things even worse... so?

Zimmy, Seepalaces, oldman11 and 2 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

last ex went nuts one day... I could see it brewing... and I could hear it... just didn't recognize it...

often she would comment about someone...

seems WE were both supposed to know em... then catch herself when she realized I had no idea who that person was...

turned out after further conversation it was someone her and her ex knew... guess she had not adjusted to her new hubby???

anyways one day I came home from work... looked around for her to say hi I'm home...

she was in our bathroom... I walked in and got punched right square in the nose... she was furious... even growling...

and was gettin ready to do more... so...

I grabbed her and held her tryin to get her to stop...

she calmed down some so I let her go... then she said she was callin the law on me... I said why?

and reminded her I had done nothing but get hit in the nose and then restrain her so she would stop hitting me...

she stopped dead still... got the funniest look on her face and then walked out of the bathroom...

never said or did anything about it afterward... I chose to just let it go... but maybe I should have said something?

I had heard that when someone has been in those kind of relationships and gotten out...

and get into a more normal and healthy relationship... that at some point the anger comes out... they just got to do something I guess?

and because they feel safe... or safer... with their new partner... the new partner often gets punished for what their ex did...

seems that was what happened to me...

8. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I think you were a victim of an assault. If what you're saying truly happened, I'd ask you if she was drinking or doing drugs. Further, I like to play a game where I switch the genders. If you were a woman saying that your ex husband often had mini blackouts and one time jumped out at you and attacked you with the intent of continuing and then threatened to call the police on you, I'll bet twenty people here would already have jumped in to say that no man has a right to hit you or attack you. Because you're a guy, on the whole people just yawn and continue. Anyone who plays this game consistently would already have predicted the giant leap in suicides in men that we're seeing today in the US. Look at the number of men here who have told us about women attacking them and the only thing most liberals want to do is bang on about male privilege. (Sorry, stepping off the soapbox now)

Zimmy, SB21, oldman11 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Very true ,
    I was shit kicked from hired guys , EX # 2 want it all !!
    She got it & snorted /blew the wad !
    I started again

Gator 45/70, SB21 and oldman11 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7