No sex since 1955!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[SIZE=-1]A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event, hosted by a local liberal arts college. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1] There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]She said, "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]"Negative, ma'am," the Sergeant Major said, "Just serious by nature."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]"The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Sergeant Major's short reply was, "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Sergeant Major looked at her and replied, "1955."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]She said, "Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room, where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Afterwards, and panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "I hope not, it's only 2130 now."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT MILITARY TIME:D [/SIZE]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

[ROFL] I love that one

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7