No ties to terrorism? Too bad...

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Redneck Rebel, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Now ain't that just grand...

2. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

Since the obama administration considers us veteran gunowners terrorists anyway, this rule doesn't change anything for me. Pretty soon they're gonna simplify it to read:

"Anyone who's anti Obama is a terrorist and we can do anything we want to them."

Cephus likes this.
  3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Since most everyone who dislikes Uh-Bumma has more than a week supply of food they've already accomplished that.

jungatheart likes this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

My considered opinion is this illegal and misguided misadminstration is certifiably INSANE!! Every member, top to bottom.
    Only way I can explain their apparent desire to alienate and PO every American citizen - a potentially very dangerous thing to do. MORONS!!

[freedom]

oldawg and jungatheart like this.
  5. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Lets see, I'm Southerner, White, Male, Gunowner, Conservative, Grow sum my own food, can food, & Anti-Obama. Crap, I'm on Terrorist Watch List fer so many things I couldn't get off of it even if I turned *shudder* Liberal!!!

scrapman21009 and Cephus like this.
  6. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

LOL Even peace loving hippy tree hugger vegerterianists can and stockpile food so I hope they got a lot of storage space for their files.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7