nobammy loses in primaries--news coverage ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -06, May 10, 2012.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Dear FellowVirginians,

Yesterday was anamazing day in the Presidential race in ... West Virginia! Huh?

Seriously, inWest Virginia.

No, not theRepublican nomination - Governor Romney did as well as you might expect, butPresident Obama did not!

President Obamawas NOT the only Democrat on the ballot for President in West Virginiayesterday. Also on the ballot was a 'gentleman' named Keith Judd.

Now, there havebeen other Dems on the primary ballots in other states too (more on thatbelow), but Mr. Judd is truly unique. You see, Mr. Judd is currently inprison in Texas. I understand that it really cut into his campaigning!

As far as I know,the President has not been challenged by someone in prison in any of his otherprimaries...

Okay Ken, that'sfunny and all, but other than silliness, what's the big deal?

Here's the bigdeal: Keith Judd won 10 counties in West Virginia!

That's right, aguy in prison beat the President of the United States in a Democratic Partyprimary in 10 counties in West Virginia!

In fact,statewide, the President didn't even break 60%! You can see the resultsby clicking here (county by county results are available by clicking thebutton in the upper right hand corner). Enjoy.

A final note onWest Virginia: Democratic U.S. Senator, Joe Manchin, won't even say who hevoted for in the primary - between the President and a jailed criminal, he'sstill too embarrassed to be associated with the President! Wow.

But wait! There's more!

Let me take youback two months to Oklahoma...

Also unreported(I know you're as shocked as I am with the media's failure to report theseoutcomes...), was the President getting only about 57% of the vote in theOklahoma Presidential primary on March 6th.

In Oklahoma,there were four other Democrats on the Presidential primary ballot along withthe President.

The President lost in 15 counties in Oklahoma! How come youhaven't read about this??? Ok, no need for me to answer that one foryou...

Even more incredible,in several of the counties in Oklahoma, the President didn't even come insecond! That's right, he finished in third place to two otherDemocrats in several Oklahoma counties!

That's got to bepretty embarrassing for the President, but what else does it tell us?

This suggestsvery serious dissatisfaction by his Democratic base that isn't showing up inpolling.

Could it just bethat it's West Virginia and Oklahoma? Could it be the war on energy wagedby the President hitting two energy states particularly hard? It couldbe, but it can't be good news at the White House.

It seems thatsome Democrats realize just how bad this President has been for America. If people are thinking clearly come November, the question that beats thePresident is Reagan's old line: "Are you better off today than you werefour years ago?"

If that's thebasis of this race, then West Virginia and Oklahoma are going to look likecrystal balls come November! We shall see!

Cephus likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The bumper sticker that comes to mind is; If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you were not Racist, Vote against him in 2012 to prove you are not Stupid!
    I do believe there has been a major awakening in the USA with regard to the damage being done by Obama and his minions. I think the storm that swept the demoncrats from office in 2010 is about to be repeated in 2012.

Brokor likes this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

RON PAUL won Oklahoma, too. How do I know this? Well, it's simple. You see, the establishment is onto Ron Paul and the freedom movement -they are pulling out all their corrupt zombie clones to do their bidding now. Voter fraud. All it takes is a few greedy pockets to line with COLD hard CASH, maybe a shove or a threat...perhaps a promise or bribe...maybe just asking for a favor. Bottom line is, we have it all on video.

Ron Paul Supporters in Oklahoma Fight Back and WIN Against Fraud and Corruption - YouTube

These corrupt scum will stop at nothing to "win". And Ron Paul can easily win this race. Will the sleazebags from Slavery, Incorporated allow this to happen though? We shall see...

jasonl6 and sgt peppersass like this.
  4. One can only hope...

5. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

As an Okie im damn proud to live in the so called Red-est of Red States. Ron Paul signs are all over the place down here. Come November I'm pretty sure the electoral votes will go to Romney .... If it doesn't there will be icicles in he!!

6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

It is all about sending 0bama packing.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7