North Dakota access pipeline protests- Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GhostX, Nov 1, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

A place called Fishhook, no doubt.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Refineries in Texas.... duh... and it sure beats using Railcars, or Over the Road Trucking....

3cyl and GrayGhost like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

There sure is a lot of worry and anger about "one" pipeline..... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Ganado, GrayGhost, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And those are just the major transportation pipelines. There are a LOT of other smaller gathering and distribution systems that can't be shown on that scale of map.

GrayGhost, Yard Dart and BTPost like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Funny how people worried about their rights, don't mind trampling on other folks rights if it benefits them :)

3cyl likes this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Thunder5Ranch I'm sorry to say that seems to be the human condition. Not in my back yard etc

7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Not all, I for one won't lay a turd in someone else yard to keep my own pristine. Maybe that makes me a fool but at least I don't have to go to bed counting the number of people I screwed over each day.

Ganado likes this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This makes you an exceptional human being. My experience has been that most people only lookout for themselves.

Integrity... in principle and in actions is not easy, which is why most people don't have integrity.

And I am defining integrity as consistency of action in line with your principles and beliefs.

Most people have integrity only when it's easy and convenient. We mostly lack the ability for the self sacrifice and self dicipline that it takes to have integrity.

Brokor likes this.
  9. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I don't think that makes me exceptional, it just makes me a human being :)

Brokor, chimo and Ganado like this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

people who have integrity NEVER think they are exceptional.... people with little integrity think they are the exception to every rule. (Yes I did use 'exception to the rule' on purpose)

its one of those human paradoxes

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

ADINFO, courtesy of Natural Gas Now, an industry related news source.
    The Forgotten Us in the DAPL Controversy and Industry
    Two key points:
    -The Standing Rock tribes chose to not participate in the permitting and routing process.
    -The pipeline is planned to be placed in the same corridor of an existing gas pipeline.
    I have not fact checked these points. However, NGN is not known for coloring the pictures at any time since I've followed the articles over the last 5 or so years.

Ganado and Brokor like this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7