North Korea Calls Hawaii and U.S. Mainland Targets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

524750_460390520709851_1792186229_n.
    With talk of war in Korea, France surrenders just in case

@Clyde @melbo
    LOL

Motomom34, Brokor, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Roaring, weeping, monitor wiping laughter ensues -

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    9h0s7 and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Looking like China want's to back their little friends and rattle the saber some more.

China mobilizing troops, jets near N. Korean border, US officials say | Fox News

4. Quigley_Sharps

U.S. Sending Defensive Missiles to Guam
    US-Sending-Defensive-Missiles-to-Guam.

The U.S. will deploy a missile defense system to Guam as a “precautionary move” against North Korea’s ballistic missile threat, the Pentagon said.

“This deployment will strengthen defense capabilities for American citizens in the U.S. territory of Guam and U.S. forces stationed there,” the Defense Department said today in an e- mailed statement.
    US-Sending-Defensive-Missiles-to-Guam-2.
    “The United States continues to urge the North Korean leadership to cease provocative threats and choose the path of peace by complying with its international obligations,” the Pentagon said in the statement. “The United States remains vigilant in the face of North Korean provocations and stands ready to defend U.S. territory, our allies, and our national interests.”
    Also, North Korean authorities today (4/3/2013) banned South Korean workers from entering the Kaesong Industrial Zone, an inter-Korean project just above the border.

The move was widely expected as Pyongyang has slowly ratcheted up tensions with a series of threats in the past few months, putting the South Korean government on edge over the safety of more than 800 workers still inside North Korea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

NK version
    Never ever under estimate a small group of driven individuals*.
    Especially when their families are starving**, living off of roaches and rats*** and being threatened with execution**** if you do not succeed in bringing great harm to the tyranical United States of Amerika*****.

They will eff you up every time.

US Version replace asterisked item with phrases below.
    *elected officials
    ** due to lack of filet mignon
    *** the american citizens
    **** getting kicked out of office / welfare / cushy govt jobs.
    ***** the american citizens.

9h0s7 likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

It does not necessarily need to be a nuke either, but they will attack by rocket, missile and artillery and that 2 to 1 ratio gets much more daunting (especially when they have the masses move south to scavenge whatever may be for the taking. When 1.2 million soldiers and all the civilians cross that border looking for food- SHTF.

Military Size -

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

100% controlled campaign for war and global empire. Nothing is real any more, not even racism and blind hatred. You folks are watching a staged spectacle, nothing more. Granted, if war develops, people die...but since when does that stop the eugenicists and warmongers?

9h0s7 and Silversnake like this.
  8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Guess nobody's worried about Guam tipping over anymore. [tongue]

chelloveck and Motomom34 like this.
  9. Yard Dart

John Bolton: 'Risk of Miscalculation Very High' in Korean Crisis

10. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Don't wish indigestion on that innocent shark. What did he ever do to you? Everyone knows that artificial items make fish ill. :rolleyes:

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I just find this all very odd. The WH is saying been there done that, just bluster blah, blah, blah.... but don't they understand this is a new guy. We are now dealing with the son not the father. I find the administrations lack of response unsettling. I don't expect the administration to get into a frenzy over the NK threats but this nonchalant attitude really raises a red flag for me. What am I missing????

12. ghrit

Two responses sneaked past you, I guess. Moving an anti missile system to Guam, and a couple destroyers with anti missile load outs on patrol between Japan and Korea. MSM has also been handwringing about the noise from Pyongyang and the lack of confidence in the fat boy's (mis)statements. China doesn't know what he's doing either, and has made some behind the scenes moves to quiet him down that don't show in US news, but does in Asian media.

Frankly, the noise coming from SecDef and State do not reassure me. Too much noise of the wrong kind for my taste. I'd be happier if TPTB would simply once, and once only, tell fat boy he's playing with fire and to cut it out or bring it on. About all that's coming from DC is completely wasted mouth music. TR had a better idea, and like then, we now have the stick.

For once, the UN is inactive and quiet, too. Ban Ki Moon (or whoever) is also wringing his hands. Another wasted effort, or at least invisible to us hoi polloi.

13. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

14. ghrit

The MSM (maybe) got it wrong and haven't published a correction? And we are supposed to be surprised?

15. allyn211

allyn211 Monkey+

tulianr likes this.
  16. Quigley_Sharps

541780_464281243654112_360246888_n.

NotSoSneaky and Yard Dart like this.
  17. Yard Dart

18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

North Korea has no counter to weapons of mass mispronunciation....suck on it fat boy!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7