North Korea-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Apr 13, 2017.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

My main nuke concern from NK is not a direct missile launch for the west coast but an EMP shot.

It seems his missile tech may not be good enough for a launch re-entry and detonation but getting a nuke over the USA for an EMP blast concerns me quite a bit

Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

China has to take him out. The Chinese would consider it an act of aggression if we took him out. I predict china will take him out AFTER they get the promised resources

T. Riley likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Not if Trump and the Chicoms have already cut a deal last weekend. Makes a lot of sense for the CC's to let us take the heat for the hit. They save face in the far east...

Ura-Ki, Ganado and ghrit like this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

a good point and they still get their oil and coal

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I would be concerned about ether an EMP or sneaking one in on a boat! Lots of commercial fishing boats and tramp steamers up and down the wet coast, could get one in close enough and let her rip, By By Seattle!!! Portland would be a no go, couldn't get across the Columbia Bar with out inside knowledge/help! San Fran could also be hit the same way!!!

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If you can get a nuke shielded enough to avoid detection in a container, then one or two in each major port detonated at surface level would be devastating.

Regarding EMP, they could launch a shorter range missile from a tramp not far off either coast.

Regarding warheads, Kim Ding Dong needs one in his forehead, and that entire bloodline regime needs to disappear.

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Yup, and they do hold billions of US markers. I'm sure that "The Art of the Deal" has been published in other languages besides english;)

Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This is the problem From OUR IDIOT

11. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

HEY GANG, I HEAR THEY HAVE MODEL PLANES THAT CAN DELIVER CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS...AND MAYBE EVEN MINI NUKES! BREAK OUT THE PLASTIC AND DUCT TAPE, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

oh...whew...sorry I blew up, I was having a flashback to 2002.

Tempstar and Brokor like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Have their nuclear devices been developed into actual weapons systems or are they still science experiments?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7