North Korea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Aug 10, 2017.

?
  1. Serious Threat

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. All Hot Air

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. Unpredictable Situation

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Other

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

My guess is that those will disappear moments before the MOABs hit. I don't think we will use nukes against them unless they are able to seriously wound us. Otherwise we will be getting rid of old inventory and doing final testing of yet to be revealed weapons.

Kim Chow Down needs to be fed to the pigs like he did his uncle. Everyone with enough Kim What Ever DNA needs to be disappeared so their will be no next Kim.

2. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

As usual, the US will go in with just enough damage to slap them around a bit. Probably only after a near miss by one of their nukes. Expect surgical in and out. China and Russia are poised on the border to keep us out, not assist in taking down NK. We will be allowed to strike nuclear and missile sites, strategic military targets, and sub pens, but the US will not be allowed boots on the ground there.
    Trump's statement of fire and fury has me curious though. I spent enough time dealing with .gov and .mil to know that the recently revealed laser systems are at least a few years old and something better has replaced it as the newest toy, de-classifying it enough to be shown. We probably have particle beam or something now, and you can bet Mattis and Trump have a plan to use it. Expect to wake up one morning and see on the news that we have done it. NK is a serious threat and will do something stupid soon. Un has not lived through war like his daddy did and thus does not have a fear of it. Yet.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Perhaps the order will be given to set phasers to exterminate instead of just stun?? :unsure:

Tempstar and UncleMorgan like this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

We are witnessing the prelude to WWIII.

Trying to make some sense of it all,
    But I can see that it makes no sense at all,
    Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor,
    'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
    Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...

@UncleMorgan mentioned the events leading up to the Cuba crisis and WWII, but I suggest you look a bit further back to WWI. All the crap going on all over the globe reminds me of what I've learned about events leading up to The Great War. No one wants to believe that 'ol shovel face is crazy enough to launch a nuke, but I think it's all a matter of timing. All depends on what his mood may be at any given time. If he strikes I believe it will be in the wespac AO. Trump will stomp 'em to show America is serious and to show those who voted for him he has the resolve. I don't believe it will be nukes from us unless shovel face uses them first.
    YMMV

5. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

In a nuclear exchange there is no winner only we all lose

Ganado, VisuTrac, chelloveck and 3 others like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I agree with you, we all lose. But I am reading a lot of opinions where people are angry and they are sick of the threats. I see an anger that is almost displaced IMO. People want to strike and beat their chests and say we will not be bullied yet this has been going on for years. I am still not convinced that Kim has anything in his arsenal that could reach the continental US but he could strike at one of his neighbors.

That is a really interesting statement. I do believe you could be correct.

chelloveck, UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't know where Russia stands, but seems to me that they may well have an interest in the fat boy's doings, if for no other reason than a large share of territory lies within that 6500 mile range that fatty's missiles might reach. China has already stated (according to the MSM) that they will keep hands off if we and fatty get into more than mouth music. It's all good.

Tully Mars, UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My concern stands ,
    Like pearl harbor , I think the US will let NK attack ,as an excuse to use the nuke arsenal to turn them to glass.
    Patience with that pudgy little egocentric needs to end, and free the people of north the Korea. Same thing needs to happen in saudi arabia and seal up those oil wells for good. a world of good.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

NK for the first time has the ability to hurt us at a distance, and now feels emboldened to flex a little muscle and show the world that they are a serious power now. I'm not smart enough to have an answer to What to do, but a surgical strike that takes the power base down and then a threat of blockade would be the best option to force them to change. Russia is in a defensive posture to contain any thing from blowing through, much an China is, so me thinks it's just prudent planing to be ready to defend their borders! Nothing more then that!

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Remember that China calls much of Asian Russia "The Northern Resource Area". They may not be very happy about the Russian troops massing and vice versa.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, August 21st would be a great day to attack us as we are busy burning out our retinas watching the solar eclipse.

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. chelloveck

I'm sure the PRC thinks of Australia as "The Southern resource Area". :eek:

It probably gives you an idea what it felt like to live in Germany in 1914.....Some people liken Donald Trump to Adolph Hitler, but they would be wrong....Donald is more like Uncle Bill (Kaiser Wilhelm II), than Uncle Adolph.

Kaiser "Bill"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He who must be obeyed: portrait of the Kaiser by Ferdinand Keller, 1893
    Kaiser Wilhelm’s guide to ruining a country | The Spectator

Kaiser Wilhelm II oversaw the destruction of the German and the Austro Hungarian empires....hopefully Donald won't be the architect, and overseer of the USA's destruction: Thus far he is making a good fist of that project.:(

13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

We can't turn them to glass and free them at the same time.

14. chelloveck

Being turned to glass is a small price to pay for freedom....It's the basic premise of much democracy creation in the Middle East....

upload_2017-8-12_9-2-38.

[​IMG]

15. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Wasn't there a diplomatic statement about "Ending a regime and the destruction of the people" in a more dove-like prose?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

"Kill them ALL, and let God sort them out....."

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

So are you saying that we haven't seen anything yet and the worst is yet to come?

Oh if there's nuke shooting .. I'm pretty sure that is going to be the case.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  18. chelloveck

AFAIK, warlike ultimatums usually aren't issued in sonnet form....these days it seems that ultimatums are likely to be started by a cable TV addicted twit / twat via tweet than by telegram. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh with Donald, there is no bottom to "worst"...but, I know he's up to it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  19. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

I just chuckled when the MSM reported that the customs official "Welcomed them to ground zero" upon thier arrival to Guam.
    Kim hasn't got as many mobile targets as Saddam had, but America is a little farther away than Israel was. Yet there is something more personal, and much more barbaric, about actual American KIA's. JMHO. It's always easier to ask China & Russia for forgiveness, then it shall be to seek their permission. JMHO again.

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I have the feeling that both China and Russia have set permissibles AND limits to what they will allow the U.S. to do or not, and they are just waiting for Lill Kimchi to do stupid and get it all over with! History will tell the tail what ever happens, so long as there are people left on this earth to record it!!! This also shows the rest of the world just how far the U.S. is willing and capable of going, and should set president for others to note, should they also wish to get frisky with others and threaten a Nuclear attack against another, as a form of childish temper tantram because they WANT. Iran should be watching this VERY closely as should most of the rest of the Middle East!

oldawg, Tully Mars and chelloveck like this.
  1. HK_User
  2. The_Prepared
  3. oil pan 4
  4. Yard Dart
  5. arleigh
  6. Yard Dart
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7