North Korean's 'eating their own children'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 7, 2013.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

When the population gets tired enough of starving they will rise up across the land. We give them millions and where has the money gone----into ballistic missiles w/nukes sitting on them. They have one of the most advanced militaries in the east----and our money has helped them do it. Every time they "rattle a sabre" we run meekly to them with money. Getting fed up with being looked at as a pansy---where is Teddy Roosevelt when we need him--".........Carry a big stick".

oldawg likes this.
  2. bfayer

bfayer Keeper Of The Faith

See that's the disconnect. Its all about context, when you said you were a wolf it had a very different meaning to some on here.

All is good :)

3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I stand with DM...I don't have a lot of impetus to protect sheep these days.

I have no interest in eating them, but also none in protecting those who refuse to help themselves.

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

It won't bother me a bit. Done thought of that.
    This is totally outside the laws of this land.
    These are appointed servants of the U.N.
    They are not lawful, just legal in their own minds.
    They are not lawful in way, they have guns.

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

486531_485967098124610_1196053004_n.

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I lived down in the Texas hill country right about the time everyone started raising Boer goats, and the population of Great Pyrenees went through the roof. After all, everyone needed some guardian dogs to protect the flocks. Goats, not sheep, but still lambs to the slaughter when the coyotes and big cats came.

I remember coming home late one night and driving past a pack of these flock guards, well out of their home range and with no concern for their flocks whatsoever, running together and having a grand time. Come to find out the dogs came from four different area ranches, and had decided that while they certainly enjoyed hunting coyotes and bobcats with each other, they really didn't much care whether the goats lived or died.

So color me that kind of sheepdog, because I've long stopped giving a tin crap about the stupid, bleating sheep.

oldawg likes this.
  7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Wonder why they didnt eat dennis rhodman and crew????

ditch witch likes this.
  8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I remember something about cannibalism during the Holodomor I think it was called, I can never remember the name right. Ukraine had a nasty famine. Man-made of course, there was food but the government and Russian military units weren't giving it to the people. The Irish potato famine was a similar situation in that the government of an occupying force refused to give the food to the citizens. The potato blight was propaganda to blame Nature and absolve the real offenders. So I've started believing that most 'famines' are just a form of political torture/genocide.

9. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Population control.

10. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Sounds close.

11. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Biblical times and invasion found this was not unusal.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7