NorthEast PA, new to the site, but a vet in the industry.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 12StarSurvival, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Hello all, I have been doing this for a minute or two, but I know that there is always a lot to learn and networks to build.

Motomom34 and chelloveck like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome 12star. Sounds like you have a valuable trade. I am sure we will pick your brain because I think you are the first vet on here.

Or are you a veteran not a veterinarian? Now I am Thursday morning confused! LOL!

3. I love Thursdays!!! I am not a veterinarian, though I did consider that at one point in my life. I am a Combat Veteran, and currently work in the Law Enforcement Community. I do have some great skills that you can still pick my brain for though ; ). I will probably become a vendor here once I get a little more comfortable with the site. I do not want to get into details about my business though due to the no spam and no advertising rules.

Happy Thursday!!

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey Tree, @12StarSurvival We have some fellow Travelers, hang'en around the branches... Pick yourself one out and have a look around... I think you will like our community....

5. Climbing trees has always been a passion!

6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey tree 12StarSurvival!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7