Not Good for the Fishing Community.

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

I posted that link on another site today also. so they want our knives, fishing poles, and guns. LOL
    They are going to make it so you cannot sustain your self out in the wild, may the great spirit step in, and quickly. Talking is over, they are going for the throat of America, they are raiding hoarders.
    Remember, if one to three percent stand, they have a real problem. Let's rock.

3. fireplaceguy

fireplaceguy Monkey+

Just your basic total federal power grab. It's for our own good, of course.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I guess this is leading to the point where I become a federal outlaw. I guess if the government can totally ignore the Constitution, then for the most part it's only fair that I totally ignore my governments laws that I deem Unconstitutional.

5. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Let's all mail them some catfish bait!

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

NUTS!

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

The fish polizei now?
    It was bad enough with the "thought" polizei, now this!
    Yeah, I can see the revolt coming, and very very soon.....
    These people have lost their minds entirely!

8. survivorman

survivorman Monkey+

Yes this is so incredibly insane but I read an article put out by the ESPN network regarding the shuting down of fishing. This is so wrong to run every aspect of our lives whats next probobly hunting I realy wouldn't be surprised..

9. steppingup

steppingup Monkey++

As far as I can tell, the govt. agenda is to make slaves out of us all. I wonder when they will start realizing that there are over 700 million guns in America, and the people are starting to get pissed.......

10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"Food"; the new weapon.

Get used to this kinda crap decreed from a far (i.e. Brussels or the hague ) if we fall into the one world govt. trap.

feelbad for the "fish cops" and their families...

11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"Control the food - control the people!"

Once they outlaw all uses of 'public lands', and make us totally dependent on Government welfare, they have us all by the short&curlies.
    Time to make some new catfish bait - hope the critters like 'politician'....... [freedom]

12. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Ridiculous. I can't say that I am surprised. The "green" movement is possibly one of the biggest threats to our survival and freedom.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7