Not the first time its ever happened but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 22, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Not the first time its ever happened but the first time anyone ever thought it was newsworthy enough to make it to NBC. Now here's a woman with standards which must be met! Or else. Don't say you haven't been warned

Cops: Woman Shot Lover Because of Bad Sex - NBC News

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    kellory and VisuTrac like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Second man she has shot!:eek:

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Picky, picky....

KAS and VisuTrac like this.
  4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No - 2nd time she's shot the same man! He either has the heart of a Lion or the brain of a chick pea

Yard Dart and VisuTrac like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm going with the chick pea one. What's that old sayin' Choot me once, shame on you. Choot me twice ..

yep, he shouldn't breed.

6. kellory

You are mistaken. Second man. She shot her husband many years ago. She shot her boyfriend this time.

7. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Ugly as she is, she had to hold a gun on him, no doubt, to get him in the sack in the first place.

chelloveck, Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just viewing the video , I felt the shrinking , as Fictitious posted . There are SOME real scary woman out there.

Yard Dart likes this.
  9. kellory

I think he was trying to leave when she shot him;)
    I'm all for equal rights. She punches him, he slaps her. Hmmmm, if he had returned the punch, likely she would have been unable to shoot him.
    How about women stop hiding behind their own skirts, and accept true equal rights? which means when you attack with violence, equal violence is returned, not the PC version where punch equals a slap.
    Women often attack with clubs, kicks, whatever they have at hand, but a man is not supposed to hit a woman, even when she is the attacker! No! If you want equal rights you should get equal lefts as well. You attack with violence, it is perfectly just, that violence is returned to you. Anything less is belittling.

10. RightHand

Oh kellory, just let humor be humor. Remember what Freud said....

KAS, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  11. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Sometimes a cigar is just a smoke?

12. RightHand

Indeed Frank. You haven't lost your sense of humor I see. that's good because you'll need it back in civilization, such as it is

13. kellory

You should know by now, humor is in my DNA, and I will let it lie, but it was not posted in humor, it was posted in general discussion.

14. RightHand

As you know, humor is often disguised as serious commentary. It doesn't always come with a header

15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Brain of a chickpea, and an unreasonable belief in his own ability to satisfy a gun totin' lover with higher expectations than he seems to be capable of delivering. ;) Guns don't kill people...unsatisfactory sex kills people :eek:

oldawg, KAS, kellory and 1 other person like this.
  16. RightHand

LOL You're a gem chello

17. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

It could have been worse for him... her name could have been Lorena Bobbitt and he a John.

AT

RightHand likes this.
  18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's a risky business when one is stokin' the fire indifferently, whilst paying no attention to the mantlepiece or what the mantlepiece is inclined to do if ignored. Unattended fires tend sometimes to burn the whole place down. Sometimes its best not to light a fire in the first place.

I'm not sure about cigars...but he sure got smoked! ;)

RightHand likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7