Not your standard ArchAngel now is it?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by VisuTrac, Jan 19, 2013.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I got about a thousand rounds if needed. I'd share some.;)

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Archangel Nomad Folding Rifle Stock System

The Promag Archangel Nomad rifle stock system will transform your Ruger 10/22 into a folding stock tactical rifle with the looks of a G36. Constructed of carbon fiber reinforced polymer for light weight and durability. The drop-in fit requires no gunsmithing. The Nomad stock is 36 3/4" overall with the stock extended and 28 3/8" with the stock folded. Included sights are adjustable for windage and elevation. An extended magazine release and an extended bolt release are included with the stock system. The handguard includes an accessory rail to attach vertical grips and other rail mounted devices. Includes one 25-round polymer magazine.

Technical Information:
    • Stock weight 3 pounds
    • Folded length 28 3/8" (with 18 1/2" barrel)
    • Extended length 36 3/4" (with 18 1/2" barrel)
    • Extended magazine and bolt release
    • Aluminum handguard rail
    • Aluminum flash hider (fits 18 1/2" standard contour barrels)
    • Dummy suppressor (fits 18 1/2" standard contour barrels)
    • Extended 25-Round Magazine
    • MADE IN USA
    Note:
    • The aluminum flash hider and dummy supressor will only work with the standard sporter contour barrels, and will not work with the aftermarket bull barrels. The stock system will work with bull barrels.
    • This stock will work with any factory or aftermarket magazine. The Promag extended magazine is shaped like a G36 magazine to complete the look of the stock, but is not required.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Skuttlebutt is mid to late march it hits retailers.
    I think I'm going to take a cosmoed 53, yank the bayo and plunk it in a new home.
    or at least that's the plan for now.

Oh, I got me one on order. Should arrive some time in June.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Did you ever get the Archangel stock for your Mosin. I just noticed todays Natchez Shooter supply catalog had them for $166

5. VisuTrac

Y'all mean this one? @tacmotusn
    [​IMG]
    this was one of the kickstarter/angel investor/early adopter projects i got in on last year.

And yes, i got a handful of the 10rd detachable mags too.

still kicks like a mule but at least it's not a steel buttplate trying to separate my shoulder from my arm.

chelloveck and Sapper John like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I may of seen the hex head a time or two ?

7. VisuTrac

Hex in a model russian(reworked by a combloc country) 91/59 not very common. Round was more common. You can find hexes in 91/30's way more frequently and not much of a premium either. Brokor's 91/59 .. that's one I'd not be transplanting into an after market stock .. it needs to remain in it's comsoline encrusted wood from the taiga of Ivanland!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7