Notice to ALL I am now a RENEGADE ADMINISTRATOR READ THIS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Notice to ALL

I am now a RENEGADE ADMINISTRATOR

Until such time as the founding members kick me off, I intend to clean this board up and get us back to the fundamentals of WHY the board was founded.....and that was NOT to provide certain folks a forum to test the limits of "free speech". Speech is NOT free here. Speech is accepted about whatever until that becomes the ONLY agenda certain folks have.......

THIS BOARD was founded to talk about survival, firearms, hunting and self reliance, and matters that relate to that, at least somewhat.

Lately, the board has filled with everything but the above topics.... I chalked a LOT of it up to pre-election jitters and put up with it. BUT it seems certain posters intend to rag on and on and on and on about their pet paranoid theories....fine....feel free to take your free speech and take it somewhere else.

SO HERE IS THE DEAL. IF YOUR POST DOESN'T CONTAIN SOME SLIGHT LICK OF SENSE IN MY OPINION, OR IS SIMPLY POSTED TO STIR UP STINK, I'M CLOSING THE THREAD. AND IF YOU START ANOTHER THREAD, I WILL CLOSE IT AND BAN YOU PERMANENTLY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7